Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

Oh boys are at it again Very Happy

I don't think i have much more to say about topic what i have said before and rather boring topic as we never know cause we don't have alternative universe where there ain't humans that pollute world and atmosphere. My common sense says all the polluting have effect on climate, i'll just leave it at that Smile 

@Livertool I remember the times when we bought 6000-8000 kg of coal to heat our house. Today its smth around 2000-2500kg and  something remains - the long winters, of course also had an influence hereWink

I remember the times when my friends and I played football on the street and there was not a single car on it Happy Today I have to go down the street instead of the pavement because there are cars along the entire length Smile  When it comes to air pollution, the automotive industry has grown since then - and to a large extent Smile

I honestly prefer to inhale the smoke from the chimney than from the car exhaust system Smile 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@pinki wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Oh boys are at it again Very Happy

I don't think i have much more to say about topic what i have said before and rather boring topic as we never know cause we don't have alternative universe where there ain't humans that pollute world and atmosphere. My common sense says all the polluting have effect on climate, i'll just leave it at that Smile 

@Livertool I remember the times when we bought 6000-8000 kg of coal to heat our house. Today its smth around 2000-2500kg and  something remains - the long winters, of course also had an influence hereWink

I remember the times when my friends and I played football on the street and there was not a single car on it Happy Today I have to go down the street instead of the pavement because there are cars along the entire length Smile  When it comes to air pollution, the automotive industry has grown since then - and to a large extent Smile

I honestly prefer to inhale the smoke from the chimney than from the car exhaust system Smile 

It is not about how some heat the house or if some eats meat but no harm trying to do things different if we now that something ain't good for enviromennt, right? Sure many take it to xtreme (like our goverment) and climb tree a$$ first, pushing this green deal to the point where it is more harmfull than better. Like they are reducing use of turf right now and then we need to import that from abroad so we can get energy needed, plus workers that used to work with turf business here are now unemployed. But they are leftists and have no common sense what so ever, only ideology.

Ain't tryin to push windmill and solarpanels to your yard where you can get energy, no. But to me it is harmfull thinking that this is only way cause it has always been this way. Ofc if don't have better choise for some problem then no need to change until better solution comes up.

Things can be done in many ways. Thou i supported Trump to win, don't have same thoughts with all his supporters. I am against immigration xtreme yet not nazi. And so on... Things are hardly black and white. 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Soo funny. Sleepy probly don't even get it.... Rightside is racist but which side is usually more eager to categorise peeps for where they came from Secret

https://twitter.com/i/status/1363224533759574016 

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

The tiktok video was funny, I have to admit. Laugh What's even funnier is that there are people who believe this senile corpse received 12 M votes more than Obama! Waterfall

@Livertool wrote:

It is not about how some heat the house or if some eats meat but no harm trying to do things different if we now that something ain't good for enviromennt, right? Sure many take it to xtreme (like our goverment) and climb tree a$$ first, pushing this green deal to the point where it is more harmfull than better. Like they are reducing use of turf right now and then we need to import that from abroad so we can get energy needed, plus workers that used to work with turf business here are now unemployed. But they are leftists and have no common sense what so ever, only ideology.

Ain't tryin to push windmill and solarpanels to your yard where you can get energy, no. But to me it is harmfull thinking that this is only way cause it has always been this way. Ofc if don't have better choise for some problem then no need to change until better solution comes up.

What you don't seem to understand is the fundamental difference between "clean environment" and "climate change". To you it's the same thing, but it's not. I'm trying to tell you that for years but you don't listen. Laugh Even though you understand the problems the lunatic left causes in these regards ( Finnish turf business).

I think we can both agree that forest fires are caused by humans almost entirely. Correct? Arson, BBQ gone wrong, cigarettes thrown away, work accidents. So why is the media and left-wing politicians pushing these fires as "proof" for climate change then?

Remember the fires in Australia in early 2020? Where some of the cute, little koalas were burned? Teardrop Media and left-wingers unisono: "Look at the fires and the cute koalas are getting burned. This is caused by climate change, if you don't do anything about climate change, you kill the cute, little koalas." 

Why didn't the mainstream media report about the dozens of arsonists who were imprisoned at that time for starting these fires? 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

Things can be done in many ways. Thou i supported Trump to win, don't have same thoughts with all his supporters. I am against immigration xtreme yet not nazi. And so on... Things are hardly black and white. 

@Livertool Of course, I am in favor of using alternative energy sources - only today their cost-effectiveness is unacceptable - because in the end the consumer will pay for it anyway. And it is a crime to introduce these novelties in countries that do not have many other energy sources (by force) - such as nuclear power plants, modern coal(other material) power plants - do not have their own gas sources. Ultimately, the price of energy in these countries will rise, energy is included in virtually every product, house maintenance will be more expensive - this is a closed circle. After all, it's not about caring for the environment but about business - is it better to live in a less smoky place and at the same time have an empty stomach?  Cool  Over the decades, the quality of food has decreased due to all these regulations - I am lucky enough to still have access to 'good' meat - I practically do not buy it in stores - except when I buy it for my dog sometimesHappy . I would be more concerned with the quality of the food than with the air Smile 

0 Likes
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

What you don't seem to understand is the fundamental difference between "clean environment" and "climate change". To you it's the same thing, but it's not.

Exactly. and if you think carefully about energy from coal plants, we have significantly improved over the past few decades. Pollution mainly comes from the automotive industry(cars, planes) - in my opinion. Because here we have had a huge growth over several decades.  You cannot make sudden movements here, the transition period must be well thought out - transport costs are significantly reflected in prices. As I said before - the consumer will pay for it and the poorest group will feel the most. 

0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Propaganda? No, google wouldn't do that Smirk

ha.jpghb.jpghw.jpg

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Since @WuDu  and  @pinki  want to deny that climate is changing with day to day basis and how cold it is in Texas.....Smirk

https://www.time24.news/news/2021/02/reports-up-to-18-plus-degrees-during-the-wc-start-in-oberstdorf...

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

Climate-truther @Livertool during -15°C weather in Germany with 50 cm of snow just 2 weeks ago: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Climate-truther @Livertool during 15°C weather in Germany right now: OMG, the climate is changing! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Laugh

--------

I checked google myself. And it's true. Rofl

"Happy white woman" on google:

hwwgoo.PNG

Top-21 results:

White woman+black man: 5 times.

Woman with a black child: 2 times.

Articles about google brain-washing: 5 times.

Black or mixed women: 4 times.

Burn Loot Murder: 1 time. Rofl

Happy white woman: 4 times.

"Happy white woman" on duckduckgo:

hwwddg.PNG

Top-25 results:

Happy white woman: 23 times.

Future single mom: 2 times. Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool misunderstanding, I do not deny climate change in a broader perspective - I am the enemy of the so-called anthropogenic climate change and blaming man for it largely- for me, the sun is the main creator of the climate on earth - and sometimes meteorites and frequent volcanic eruptions - last non-sun cases are an example of a drastic coolingThumbs Up