Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki 

Our strength is our diversity! Take that, Poland!

Sadiq-khan-after-terror-attack-our-strength-is-our-diversity/ 

I thought having somebody from a TV documentary blow up an Ariana Grande concert full of little girls was bad, but this attacker was freed out of jail early...Puking

Not even surprised anymore when it comes to London and the UK...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Reply
Highlighted
pinki Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

Sadiq-khan-after-terror-attack-our-strength-is-our-diversity/ 

 


Puking

@WuDu  ehh these mayors. In Warsaw  we have LPGxtYS5skkkQA+ Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

The troll is back in Europe! My IQ just dropped 5 points hearing her speak. But I'm already looking forward to new gifs...

That Australian lady gets it:

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Sad but true Rofl Waterfall

su.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg/status/1202305787705606144 

 

greta.PNG

Pure evil!

 

ptz8plitq7241

 

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
pinki Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu about Greta quotes:

Placing these things makes no sense in my opinion.  We all know that she does not have the ability to formulate her own thoughts or opinions. The people behind her write her speeches,  lead her social accounts.  You take part in the creation of her heroic image. 

ps.  as we said before, it is using children for dirty campaigns. leftist environments have been doing this for decades. sometimes it is a school youth(today's Fridays), sometimes they are students -> sexual revolution, hippies.  They usually cannibalize on non-shaped people.  

* today's Fridays - this is a crime. Teachers/ school managment allowing them(poor childs) should to go immediately to 3-6 months in prison / social dirty work,  if the parents did not agree.  and you are defending public education ?! Come on!!  

 

 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu about Greta quotes:

Placing these things makes no sense in my opinion.  We all know that she does not have the ability to formulate her own thoughts or opinions. The people behind her write her speeches,  lead her social accounts.  You take part in the creation of her heroic image

ps.  as we said before, it is using children for dirty campaigns. leftist environments have been doing this for decades. sometimes it is a school youth(today's Fridays), sometimes they are students -> sexual revolution, hippies.  They usually cannibalize on non-shaped people.  

 


 

Given my posts here, I highly doubt that! I think, it's important to point out the hypocrisy of the left that lead to the creation of "Greta". The more people know the facts about her, the harder the fall later on. I'm pretty sure there are some old grandmas and grandpas that have never seen her and consider her some type of prodigy. Imagine the disappointment once they see her and listen to her talk for the first time...Laugh

 

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu 

@pinki  is spot on here. 

You got to give more credit to people (even if they don't have higher education Smirk ) that they base their decisions in other facts than Greta. You are just being baited here when you post daily about her. No matter what she says or what you say makes no difference to peeps opinion but what you are doing is promoting her with every post you make.

 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu 

@pinki  is spot on here. 

You got to give more credit to people (even if they don't have higher education Smirk ) that they base their decisions in other facts than Greta. You are just being baited here when you post daily about her. No matter what she says or what you say makes no difference to peeps opinion but what you are doing is promoting her with every post you make.

 


 

Dear Finnish antifa, please release @Livertool out of your custody! I'm not falling for your reverse psychology. Laugh

So school children (people without higher education) blindly following her and striking are basing their decisions on facts? I think you might want to rethink your statement again...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
pinki Rank 23
Rank 23

 


@WuDu wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu about Greta quotes:

Placing these things makes no sense in my opinion.  We all know that she does not have the ability to formulate her own thoughts or opinions. The people behind her write her speeches,  lead her social accounts.  You take part in the creation of her heroic image

ps.  as we said before, it is using children for dirty campaigns. leftist environments have been doing this for decades. sometimes it is a school youth(today's Fridays), sometimes they are students -> sexual revolution, hippies.  They usually cannibalize on non-shaped people.  

 


 

Given my posts here, I highly doubt that! I think, it's important to point out the hypocrisy of the left that lead to the creation of "Greta". The more people know the facts about her, the harder the fall later on. I'm pretty sure there are some old grandmas and grandpas that have never seen her and consider her some type of prodigy. Imagine the disappointment once they see her and listen to her talk for the first time...Laugh

 


@WuDu  you've  right ofcourse, here you have to go deeper. I meant these memes and in most posts you focus on this sick girl: D

maybe it's better to start talking about agenda 2030 (?) - these topics are combined.  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Reply