Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Again, what is wrong with working class Brits being pissed off about Polish, Hungarian or Bulgarian people moving in and taking their jobs? Also, it's easy for you asking for more extension if Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium and the Scandinavian taxpayers are paying for it.

 @WuDu  what ?   The English don't want to go to work on a construction site and you say they complain later? Or they have excessive money aspirations that someone who runs a business cannot afford?

Do you understand  this:  UK needed  badly this workers,beacuse their society is too lazy.  They sit at home 24 hours a day in front of TV, or in a pub they watch matches and drink beer for social help. the same situation is in Germany, as you used to bring gasarbaiters,  thousend  lazy  young peoples. The country does not open borders without reason,especially  for  Eastern  countries where the ethos of work in these societies is at a higher level than in the country to which they emigrate. But mainly it is about the lack of staff and neglected profession education in these countries .. Do you understand ? without  these imigrants  UK and German economies have a big problem


 

OpenLegalChevrotain-size_restricted

Sorry, @pinki  but you have no clue about economics and taxation, you should stick to other topics like communists or Greta, because to me this is getting pointless. It's like watching football with my little sister, her ideas about the game are probably as well thought through as your ideas about economic issues.

I think @Livertool also mentioned that before, nobody needs Eastern Euros in Western Europe. No, your ethos is not higher! Laugh Otherwise your societies would look a little better than they look right now, especially away from the big cities. It's simply a matter of Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians etc willing to do manual work at a rate that's lower than the native population. This influx of workers puts pressure on the wages of working class people (people working in construction, gardening, cleaning, agriculture, cab driving, trucking, logistics, prostitution Laugh, meat packing...).

This has nothing to do with socialism as the conditions are not fair for the working class in Western developed countries. That's what lead to Brexit and Trump being elected. Nobody in Helsinki e.g. needs Somalis to drive the cabs, that's a job Finnish people are able to do as well, probably at a slightly higher rate though. Germans are able to work in meat packing as well, yet not at the rate Polish people would do.

Speaking of our "Gastarbeiter", you probably don't how, however after WW2 the biggest, most developed country in Europe (Germany, in case you're wondering), was totally destroyed and needed to be built up again. Germany lost 5,2 million soldiers during the war, thus the demand for work was much higher than the supply----> Germany recruited foreign workers for the excess we couldn't handle ourselves. Lazy young people...Waterfall, stop sniffing glue my friend....

@psrquack 

Good old Uschi is only sitting there because she messed up the German army and Ms Merkel wanted to give her a nice position. She's as clueless as they come...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:


Sorry, @pinki  but you have no clue about economics and taxation, you should stick to other topics like communists or Greta, because to me this is getting pointless. It's like watching football with my little sister, her ideas about the game are probably as well thought through as your ideas about economic issues.

I think @Livertool also mentioned that before, nobody needs Eastern Euros in Western Europe. No, your ethos is not higher! Laugh Otherwise your societies would look a little better than they look right now, especially away from the big cities. It's simply a matter of Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians etc willing to do manual work at a rate that's lower than the native population. This influx of workers puts pressure on the wages of working class people (people working in construction, gardening, cleaning, agriculture, cab driving, trucking, logistics, prostitution Laugh, meat packing...).

 


@WuDu who would work then when  your peopleare at home  onsocial  help? or here? this is the same problem? Don't you see it? The country in question has no human resources: construction workers, doctors, etc. Then  they  openining the borders,  makeing deals with another country etc..    Do you know history of your country ?  When  ie.   Turkish  cameto  Germany ?  in what period? outline me the background of those times?

Taxes?"  I talking about Income tax  from earninga and you  ...  consumption taxes.  OMG?   Explain me:  why tax free amount exists ? why why ? delete it.  if it is so great  tax. You dont need this tax for schools,  raods  etc.  you have aother taxes like: vat, selling taxes,  taxes in gasoline,from real estates?  

The problem of the states is the oversized bureaucracy, people who others work on. Today, a majority of state employees perform harmful work , apparent work.  Do you know these job definitions? ie. behind one teacher are several bureaucrats and 1000 unnecessary rules. you pay to an adult for:  4h drinking  coffe. toilet paper, computer, windows,  cup, inssurance  and maybe 1-2h  they clicked some stupid  data in MS excel(what can do  12y child)  beacuse  they  have some regulations from up. And who 

----

dont tell me nothing about income tax , beacuse i dont paying it (not only this tax) since over 10years and: i have house without credit, i dont need full time job. beacuse i have all the money in my pocket. Do you understand?  In legal fulltimejob,on 100%  over 10y ago I would go to UK,  now i can also  but with my free choice.  I worked for many years remotely without most of taxes. And I know the difference when you have in  pocket -1k€.  Then :  credit, credit or  escape  from this country, or  working 12-16h. 

maybe in your country you love state employees, but I hate m...HeartHeartsHearters. This is my enemy Smile 

Finally  after 20 years I have my representation in parliament. so maybe something will change here in 10 years Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22
This influx of workers puts pressure on the wages of working class people (people working in construction, gardening, cleaning, agriculture, cab driving, trucking, logistics, prostitution Laugh, meat packing...).

@WuDu  you're starting to annoy me slowly. I hate somebody insulting working people. If someone agrees to such a payment, it is a matter between the employer and the employee. Please explain to us the reasons for the gathering of, ie., people of Turkish origin several decades ago in Germany?

Quick question : Have you ever run a business? Very Happy

I began to doubt that this topic does not fit here, but I'm slowly changing my mindWink

 

 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu  et's finish this discussion Smile and better talk about Greta, EU and anti-culture.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22
This influx of workers puts pressure on the wages of working class people (people working in construction, gardening, cleaning, agriculture, cab driving, trucking, logistics, prostitution Laugh, meat packing...).

@WuDu  wrong quote in  earlier  post. But ...what's wrong with putting pressure. ife is not a fairy tale, most people are used to walking and working. Here you need to develop, be faster, better.  Not cry that someone took your work or something because a German or English will not leave the house for 12 € / h or some min. stake. They started to leave because : cut off social assistance  or it is not enough to lie back on the sofa Smile  Here also pigs  started doing the same  and they are buying people for ~ 100 € per child. without any condition you only need to have a child ->to build  voters base. and ..no hands to work in many places and these holes are filled with Ukrainians.As I said, similar things impose on us today, the same wrong decisions you had decades ago.  This is social democracy. Parliamentary system. With pigs and a bucket.

But you still didn't answer the question: what was the reason for the arrival Turks and others to Germany(RFN) few  decades ago? Do you know the reason? Answer this and let's end the discussions in this topic Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:


Before I answer you let me ask you: do you think Western taxpayers fend for Eastern countries?

 

@WuDu: would you so kind answering to the above mentioned sentence please?

I always like to widen my horizon and as I understand you are putting Eastern European working class to Somali taxi drivers to the same levels what means none of them are welcoming in Western countries. If so how do you interprete the 4 freedom's of the EU especially  the freedom of movement for workers? Only the Western citizens should have those rights?

I'm also curios what is your opinion about white collar jobs? The romanian doctor/sales representative/ marketing CEO should gain access to Germany or all of those Easterns should go home?

Also curios what do you think about a dutch ingenieur/baker who wants to work in Dortmund. Should both go home or they could stay because they are from the core EU member state? Or the white collar guy should stay, but the worker should go?

Your answer is appreciated.

 

Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu @Livertool   we have a new hashtag! Rofl  And there are more of these Greta's! Wtf ?! Clones? epidemic? I know! It's vaccine fault!  @WuDu  forgive me  but i must do it:

@Livertool  I demand an answer Rofl

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:


Before I answer you let me ask you: do you think Western taxpayers fend for Eastern countries?

 

@WuDu: would you so kind answering to the above mentioned sentence please?

Could you rephrase that in English please? What do you mean?

I always like to widen my horizon and as I understand you are putting Eastern European working class to Somali taxi drivers to the same levels what means none of them are welcoming in Western countries. If so how do you interprete the 4 freedom's of the EU especially  the freedom of movement for workers? Only the Western citizens should have those rights?

How many (working class) citizens from Western Europe go to Eastern Europe to work there? Hmmmmm, yep I thought so, too...The keyword is different living situations. 200 Euro in Cologne won't get you far, 200 Euro in rural Bulgaria and you're king for a month. Very Happy

I'm also curios what is your opinion about white collar jobs? It's not that many, because for these jobs you need a very good command of the German language. The romanian doctor sure, if he passes the respective certificates in GERMANY/sales representative you need to speak perfect German for that/ marketing CEO perfect German needed as well should gain access to Germany or all of those Easterns should go home?

People who benefit Germany are welcome: Innovators, entrepreneurs (but those guys usually go elsewhere), nurses for the elderly, pretty girls...Laugh just in case you ask.

Also curios what do you think about a dutch ingenieur/baker who wants to work in Dortmund. Should both go home or they could stay because they are from the core EU member state? Nope, they can stay, since the Netherlands are as developed as Germany. Or the white collar guy should stay, but the worker should go?

Your answer is appreciated.

The fact of the matter is, the working class in Western societies is bearing the burden of free movement of people from lesser developed countries. Either by wages not rising, poor working conditions or because they're being squeezed out of the labor market.


 

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu: thanks, now I understand many things, like

you make a difference beetween dutch and bulgarian baker, depends of the state of origin. The dutch guy can stay, the bulgarian can't

you also think there are first grade citizens of the EU who can use the 4 freedoms of the Union and there are second grade citizens, who should banned from those benefits.

you think it's ok that Eastern European countries will pay the costs of educations and you will earn the benefits of  nurses/innovators,

you also make mistakes if you think almost perfect german need to the jobs i mentioned previously. No, perfect english for the CEO is enough and B1 german in the first months for the doctor is accepted.

Unfortunately @pinki wrote it correct, according your point of view this is not a Union, this is realms and colonies.

As I previously wrote, I also think we should reform it, so I support the quit of the Eastern countries, and let's see how could you make Germany and co great again.

To your question:

"Also, it's easy for you asking for more extension if Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium and the Scandinavian taxpayers are paying for it."

You do you think the former and future extension was payed/will be by old EU citizens only and new EU states are just benefit seekers?

0 Likes
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Since we are in Eu, i have no problem people going to work in other countries. As long it is done for same terms for everyone.

 @pinki  Do you really think polish work so hard that it is the reason Rofl If that is the case, i wonder why Poland is in this state that people do have to leave there for another country to work? There are even companies moving some operations to Poland thesedays cause it is lot cheaper. So i suggest you turn your blaming finger towards polish goverment and industry if that all hardworking ain't showing in payslips, better economy etc... Wink

Like always, it is about money. For example if we have finnish worker that employer has to pay 2500€/month vs polish worker with same experience and capability to do work for 1800€/month, who do you think they go for?

If we have finnish subcontractor that needs 50k to do the job to able to pay wages/earn some profit and polish subcontractor does the same job for 30k, who do you think they go for?

But now our leftist goverment are trying to go even further and allowing people outside EU to come work here. Why do you think that is? People outside EU are even more hardworking and better employees all together when they have less education/no language skills? Or we don't have enough unemployed/skilled people in Finland or in EU that could do those jobs if they would get payed properly?

This is so wide topic that needless to go there any deeper, just saying it is about money.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Reply