Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

For everyone that thinks that Greta and Fridays For Future is too soft, there's now Extinction Rebellion! @Livertool, what do you think? Already in the process of signing up? Scared

[video]

These climate cultists, everyday we're moving one step closer to "12 Monkeys" or "Fight Club"! A lot of people going nowhere in life, having no purpose, mostly mentally ill that somehow feel they're destined to save the world! That's the disadvantage of almost 75 years of peace in Western Europe!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

For everyone that thinks that Greta and Fridays For Future is too soft, there's now Extinction Rebellion! @Livertool, what do you think? Already in the process of signing up? Scared

These climate cultists, everyday we're moving one step closer to "12 Monkeys" or "Fight Club"! A lot of people going nowhere in life, having no purpose, mostly mentally ill that somehow feel they're destined to save the world! That's the disadvantage of almost 75 years of peace in Western Europe!

You really are trying to get level with Sweden in leftist mayhem? Very Happy

Yup, have been thinking the same. I think we are too comfortable these days and when you got nothing to worry, you start making up problems in your head. And maybe some unity thing to feel that you belong to something and that you are important.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

You really are trying to get level with Sweden in leftist mayhem? Very Happy

Yup, have been thinking the same. I think we are too comfortable these days and when you got nothing to worry, you start making up problems in your head. And maybe some unity thing to feel that you belong to something and that you are important.

Sounds just like Scientology to me...Laugh

Nah, here in Germany the distribution is probably 55-45 or maybe even 60-40 between conservatives and the left. A little difficult to assess as the "borders" in the middle are very fluid, but we're not a communist hellhole like Sweden! This is something, no German government could get away with:

Swedens-walk-of-shame-hi-red

PukingLaugh

swe.PNG

–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Politics for dummies: how to squeeze nuts of lefties globalist politics that is based on good will and we are all same people thinking Cheeky

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/05/erdogan-ill-let-syrian-refugees-leave-turkey-for-west-...

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

Politics for dummies: how to squeeze nuts of lefties globalist politics that is based on good will and we are all same people thinking Cheeky

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/05/erdogan-ill-let-syrian-refugees-leave-turkey-for-west-...

Well, @Livertool tomorrow is the day, are you taking a break over the weekend? Laugh

The Greek government did exactly that in 2015. If you remember, in the summer, they needed our money in order to not go broke and the Greek secretary of defence threatened to give visas to all "refugees" and send them on their way if the debt issue isn't solved. A little later, the EU gives out huge loans again and guess what started in August/September of 2015?

–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Well, @Livertool tomorrow is the day, are you taking a break over the weekend? Laugh

The Greek government did exactly that in 2015. If you remember, in the summer, they needed our money in order to not go broke and the Greek secretary of defence threatened to give visas to all "refugees" and send them on their way if the debt issue isn't solved. A little later, the EU gives out huge loans again and guess what started in August/September of 2015?

Yup but do you remember what happened few years earlier, was 2011 or something?

Greek were broke back then too and needed EUs money. Every sane citizen were against it in Finland (what a surprise that we don't want pay another countries debts Rofl ) Anyways our minister of finance back then, Jutta Urpilainen, got us very "sweet" deal that finnish people can't lose money when we grant loan to Greek. Only country in EU if i may add, and that was how they sell it to parliament and people that we do much better choises here than in rest of EU Very Happy

How did it end up? Due to low interests right now we are losing money Rofl

And guess who just got elected as International Partnerships (aka Africa) commissary to EU? Yes, same Urpilainen. And why she got elected? In our beloved prime minister words: just because we finally need woman commissary Puking

So long live EU and democrats Rofl

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

EGh3cqKXkAArEjJ

–Roger Ailes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Continuum to my last post. F me sideways Rofl

bwoma.JPG

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

GettyImages-1158938411-640x480

giphy

Maximum sting for @Livertool!

Still cannot believe there were so many fools betting on her. Laugh Too bad Ray-Unibet couldn't get my bet request through! Disappointed

–Roger Ailes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Tips and tricks how to properly strike for climate Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFPvM5Qu-WE&pbjreload=10

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402