Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Laugh Good luck with that....Rofl

I love how @psrquack always tries to ignore the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact to keep the trolling alive! You probably forgot already, but Poland was attacked by two parties almost simultaneously...They even formed an alliance over it. In writing. And acted accordingly.

Having said that, you're not comparing prime German land to some rural areas in the middle of Eastern European nowhere, aren't you? Laugh

The area of land Poland received from Germany after WW2: 115.000 km².


@WuDu but still Germany were attacking sideSmile Do you think that killing millions of people and destroying many countries around the world will end up patting your back? Come on!!  Do you understand this?  Milions of people children,  old ones, disabled-person, jews  in the name of some ideology ? Do you understand? Soap made from humans? 

F...k  this 4+2 act.  what gov we had?  Jaruzelski + Mazowiecki signed smth or pass?  Communists in a straight line. Wait for demand from Real Polish Very Happy 

And still  you dont understand... Poland did not recive anything beacuse we didn;t decide about it.  Even reparations were "paid" to the soviets,  Did Germany  "direct bank transfer" to Poland  after Potsdam? I want to get answer from you but you still avoiding this Smile Dont input me some trash that soviets should gave 15% of theirs reparations.  

Answer for this:  Poland existed or not? You know this answer but you still avoiding this. Very Happy

@WuDu let's finish this because today there is nothing to talk about ... until Poland regains independence and power will not be in the hands of real Poles.  Now we have problem with UE: we must wait for collapse it  and not let "them" create a European army, block the flow of wackos to these lands, defend our tradition Smile We are with other Eastern European countries the last line of defense against Eurocommunism Smile 


 

"but still Germany were attacking side"

Together with the Russians and the Slovaks piling up as I learned today. So? You attacked the Russians 20 years earlier. At that time, war was just an extension of diplomacy.

"Do you think that killing millions of people and destroying many countries around the world will end up patting your back? Come on!!  Do you understand this?  Milions of people children,  old ones, disabled-person, jews  in the name of some ideology ? Do you understand? "

That's what war is! It's not like the Russians weren't killing the Polish left and right while occupying the country as well. However you're not going to guilt trip me into shipping my taxes to you because of things that the generation of my great-grandparents did to the generation of your great-grandparents. Not gonna happen, bro...Laugh

"F...k this 4+2 act. what gov we had? Jaruzelski + Mazowiecki signed smth or pass? Communists in a straight line."

F...k this WW2 act. what gov we had? Hitler attacked smth? Fascists in a straight line. Welcome to my world...

"Even reparations were "paid" to the soviets,  Did Germany  "direct bank transfer" to Poland  after Potsdam? I want to get answer from you but you still avoiding this"

As if Germany had a say during the Potsdam and Yalta conferences. Laugh Maybe direct your complaints to the people responsible for the outcome of that...No need for a "bank transfer" if we gave you 115.000 km² of land and you didn't complain 3 times: 1953, 1970 and 1990. Now it's too late. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

"block the flow of wackos to these lands, defend our tradition Smile We are with other Eastern European countries the last line of defense against Eurocommunism"

I cannot believe I'm saying that, but here I actually agree with you.

 

 

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Corinthians 11, 13-15
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

"but still Germany were attacking side"

Together with the Russians and the Slovaks piling up as I learned today. So? You attacked the Russians 20 years earlier. At that time, war was just an extension of diplomacy


@WuDu   did you have history lessons? Cool Russians? Russian lost their war agains bolsheviks Smile Russian  were the first victims of Marxists. Really it is very intresting period  of time  if you want understand todays UE and many event after bolsheviks revolution or earlier period when marxism was shaped.  without that period you wont understand many things in todays world.

About your sentence:  if you dont know nothing and you're thinking that we're attacking Russians earlier without reason -  discussion is pointless. You can't understand that Poles have been looking for a way to regain independence and regain their lands for over 100 years. We were robbed of them by three: Prussia, Austria and Russia. You can't look at those events without previous ones and you can't treat "Partitions" like an ancient story.  But you treat Gdansk as German territory i see you treat Germany continuation of Prussia. 

Can you agree with me that Prussia, Austria , Russia took our lands (by force)?? and 100y later you tell me that Danzing belongs to Germany ...  Are you serious ?  Really ?  You know Polish history or even history of your country?  For 100 years, in every corner of the world, our compatriots have dreamed of regaining independence and our lands. Did you think these lands after WWI came from a hat? We had many uprasings ,  we fought around the world.. this is beatufiull story of this nation and tragic one.  

You're looking at wars to simply and cold.  You know perfectly well that Poland was cheated and robbed not only by Germans, Prussians and Russians or Soviets. Even the Catholic countries like France and Spain did not condemn the Partitions of Poland. Only Italy and  Ottoman Empire did not accept this.

 Propably Germany will be in Ottoman territory in a few decades and we will again fight with you or them like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_III_Sobieski Very HappyRofl


@WuDu wrote:

As if Germany had a say during the Potsdam and Yalta conferences. Laugh Maybe direct your complaints to the people responsible for the outcome of that...No need for a "bank transfer" if we gave you 115.000 km² of land and you didn't complain 3 times: 1953, 1970 and 1990. Now it's too late. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.


@WuDu   we? again germany did not give tu us anything.  These were decisions made by the Big Three. Not bye German or Poland (if we assume it existed) But Poland doesnt existed, gov. wi as created by Soviets + Big Three. And on the territory did the war continue? 

I agree with you that know is too late but we can discuss. We had chance to:

- hang hundreds of communists on lanterns in 1990  - instead of this we had:Jaruzelski as president, Kwasniewski(comunist ) as president , Lech "Bolek, Retarded " Walesa as president, Cimoszewicz as prime minister (comunist and pig).,  Bronislaw "Donk" Komorowski as president (comunist and brain-damage)- and many many more. Can you feel it?Smile These people are not even good at managing the barn in independent Poland. 

- We should send their children, grandparents, wifes to mother Russia - but they are still here.I can't accept it to this day. When I see Cimoszewicz's son as a member of parliament  , the knife opens in my pocket Disappointed But I hope that times will come and we will drive their herds out with the babies too. And someone will enter their names on the list of banned Smile

- Jaruzelski was buried here, he should be put on a train with a one-way ticket to the nearest station in Russia Smile

Unfortunately, some forces stood in our way Waterfall But this day will come Smile

This was the victory in Poland with Communism. This stench goes on and on. I have not watched regular-television for 20 years for health reasons Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

"block the flow of wackos to these lands, defend our tradition Smile We are with other Eastern European countries the last line of defense against Eurocommunism"

I cannot believe I'm saying that, but here I actually agree with you.


@WuDu I understand that as a German you will defend these provisions, probably I would also do it. Because damn why I should pay for it 100 years later Smile The current government should give up this matter because:

- for this you have to be a strong state not a colony.

- you need modern army smth about 500k 

- you need energy security

- you need nuclear weapons.

- you need nuclear weapons 

- and you need nuclear weapons.

Thats why, we should focus on the  Eurokolkhoz. Because this danger now unites us. When we deal with it, wecan discuss about German and Polish matters or theirs history Smile 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I really enjoy our conversation guys because this cleary states historical fact how flexible could be if you are checking them from the opposite site, but in this case I support Pinki, because nothing in Europe happened without prequels even the ww1 and the peaces were the case of ww2, the lack of new conquerable colonies of ww1 and so on. And yes, Poland was fought for independence after WW1 and they were close to defeat against  the bolshevik's Red Army (Miracle of Warsaw).

Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack  @WuDu  in general, I am a fan of the theory that Poland should form an alliance with Hitler and later there would probably be a chance to reverse alliances. And more than the Germans and Russians i blame Polish authorities for decisions in 39 and couple years before.

I am 100% sure that with Hitler we would get rid of the Bolsheviks quickly and effectively.

There are theories that at that time "young" Poland had military intelligence soaked in spies, especially to the east.  But in general when Pilsudski died everything was done wrong, on each field.

 

 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

"but still Germany were attacking side"

Together with the Russians and the Slovaks piling up as I learned today. So? You attacked the Russians 20 years earlier. At that time, war was just an extension of diplomacy


@WuDu   did you have history lessons? Cool Russians? Russian lost their war agains bolsheviks Smile Russian  were the first victims of Marxists. Really it is very intresting period  of time  if you want understand todays UE and many event after bolsheviks revolution or earlier period when marxism was shaped.  without that period you wont understand many things in todays world.

About your sentence:  if you dont know nothing and you're thinking that we're attacking Russians earlier without reason -  discussion is pointless. You can't understand that Poles have been looking for a way to regain independence and regain their lands for over 100 years. We were robbed of them by three: Prussia, Austria and Russia. You can't look at those events without previous ones and you can't treat "Partitions" like an ancient story.  But you treat Gdansk as German territory i see you treat Germany continuation of Prussia. 

Can you agree with me that Prussia, Austria , Russia took our lands (by force)?? and 100y later you tell me that Danzing belongs to Germany ...  Are you serious ?  Really ?  You know Polish history or even history of your country?  For 100 years, in every corner of the world, our compatriots have dreamed of regaining independence and our lands. Did you think these lands after WWI came from a hat? We had many uprasings ,  we fought around the world.. this is beatufiull story of this nation and tragic one.  

You're looking at wars to simply and cold.  You know perfectly well that Poland was cheated and robbed not only by Germans, Prussians and Russians or Soviets. Even the Catholic countries like France and Spain did not condemn the Partitions of Poland. Only Italy and  Ottoman Empire did not accept this.

 Propably Germany will be in Ottoman territory in a few decades and we will again fight with you or them like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_III_Sobieski Very HappyRofl


@WuDu wrote:

As if Germany had a say during the Potsdam and Yalta conferences. Laugh Maybe direct your complaints to the people responsible for the outcome of that...No need for a "bank transfer" if we gave you 115.000 km² of land and you didn't complain 3 times: 1953, 1970 and 1990. Now it's too late. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.


@WuDu   we? again germany did not give tu us anything.  These were decisions made by the Big Three. Not bye German or Poland (if we assume it existed) But Poland doesnt existed, gov. wi as created by Soviets + Big Three. And on the territory did the war continue? 

I agree with you that know is too late but we can discuss. We had chance to:

- hang hundreds of communists on lanterns in 1990  - instead of this we had:Jaruzelski as president, Kwasniewski(comunist ) as president , Lech "Bolek, Retarded " Walesa as president, Cimoszewicz as prime minister (comunist and pig).,  Bronislaw "Donk" Komorowski as president (comunist and brain-damage)- and many many more. Can you feel it?Smile These people are not even good at managing the barn in independent Poland. 

- We should send their children, grandparents, wifes to mother Russia - but they are still here.I can't accept it to this day. When I see Cimoszewicz's son as a member of parliament  , the knife opens in my pocket Disappointed But I hope that times will come and we will drive their herds out with the babies too. And someone will enter their names on the list of banned Smile

- Jaruzelski was buried here, he should be put on a train with a one-way ticket to the nearest station in Russia Smile

Unfortunately, some forces stood in our way Waterfall But this day will come Smile

This was the victory in Poland with Communism. This stench goes on and on. I have not watched regular-television for 20 years for health reasons Smile


 

"We were robbed of them by three: Prussia, Austria and Russia. You can't look at those events without previous ones and you can't treat "Partitions" like an ancient story.  But you treat Gdansk as German territory i see you treat Germany continuation of Prussia. "

Robbed? In those times it was survival of the fittest and, I repeat myself now for the 132nd time, war was something very usual. I'd like to quote von Clausewitz on that one:clau.PNG

 

Of course, the German Empire was the successor of Prussia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proclamation_of_the_German_Empire

" we? again germany did not give tu us anything.  These were decisions made by the Big Three."

So? What difference does it make? Obviously none, I didn't hear any complaints during the 2+4 agreement.

"I agree with you that know is too late but we can discuss."

Praise the lord!

"Propably Germany will be in Ottoman territory in a few decades and we will again fight with you or them like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_III_Sobieski "

Laugh Hopefully more and more people are waking up here, realizing that this country is going in the wrong direction. But it's a slow process. Jan Sobieski was very important in keeping these evil forces out of central Europe. Thumbs Up Nowadays however that problem is coming at us not as straight forward but more indirectly. 

 

 

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Corinthians 11, 13-15
Reply
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

I've read more history here than i read at school about this 😀 thanks! (Or off school)

You guys rock!Cool

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

"Propably Germany will be in Ottoman territory in a few decades and we will again fight with you or them like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_III_Sobieski "

Laugh Hopefully more and more people are waking up here, realizing that this country is going in the wrong direction. But it's a slow process. Jan Sobieski was very important in keeping these evil forces out of central Europe. Thumbs Up Nowadays however that problem is coming at us not as straight forward but more indirectly. 


But do you know the average number of children in a muslim family and non-muslim? Smile You need sex here, not a wake up call, unless you mean sexual activity and birth increase among non-Muslims Rofl 

 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Reply
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Rushbie  wait for discussions about marxism, neo-marxism, anti-culture and many other things Smile I'm waiting for a sign from @WuDu 

Many cool things just came out of German "schools" on these subjects Smile 

Our beloved HeartGreta ThundbergHeart is product  of these thinkers - in some way ...

Ba! Even Turkish people in Germany too Wow

@WuDu personally  i think that  fellows from Frankfurter Schule:  Max Horkheimer, Theodor Adorno, Herbert Marcuse, Walter Benjamin, Friedrich Pollock, Leo Löwenthal, Erich Fromm" are more more intresting then D. Emperor Trump  Smile Ofcourse Engels, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Spinelli - closer to us known and recognized Very Happy  Maybe A, Gramsci will apear Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply
Highlighted
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

Robbed? In those times it was survival of the fittest and, I repeat myself now for the 132nd time, war was something very usual. I'd like to quote von Clausewitz on that one:


@WuDu  last thing in that matter. But it was you mentioned borders and lands after WWI. and it strangely surprises you, that Poland received their lost lands (maybe not 1:1 but still) after 120years. A bit of objectivity Smile  Yest Robbed! War is theft in most cases. You don't want to discuss it ,do you ?Smile Nevermin,i only showed you connection with "Partitions of Poland". and it was fresh thing in that period. And you behave as if Poland suddenly jumped behind the trees in 1914 Smile  in 1795 they disappeared and suddenly appeared again? wtf - you ask Very Happy

Maybe other countries like Germany or France after one such action would disappear after a hundred years Smile Unfortunately, we have terminators, traditions and for many of us  God is with us  (I'm not a believer) Smile So probably even after WW X we will be here with an eagle on  heart Rofl

 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Reply