cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertoolhas to be really tough now, our favorite special needs schoolgirl is leaving Europe for the next few months and German TV is reporting live about her departure! LaughPukingPuking

Please hurry back my Heart (none Epstein way) We will be waiting you back here with guns n roses. Not the band but wudu with guns and i with roses Cheeky

Better start searching for your winter clothes. I expect climate getting colder about week after Greta hits the shore of USA. Maybe enough that they'll be coming back with husky ride over Atlantic Laugh

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Silicon valley companies having a bias against conservatives? Google, twitter, youtube and the like manipulating search data and the like to help their leftist agenda and not being honest about it? You don't say...

Go to 8:14 to see how google wants to manipulate search data....10:15 for the google blacklists...Speechless

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Summerbreak? Smirk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LdDOfWSAU 

(About Tucker being possibly suspended.. can't put the direct vid with tablet)

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

greta.png

The tracker ( https://tracker.borisherrmannracing.com/ ) ......

ohgretawhereartthou.png

....... is handy so that we know when to.......

Spoiler
kraken.jpg
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

I just hope that when she arrives in NYC and is all over CNN and MSNBC that Trump puts her on blast on twitter! It will be glorious. Laugh It's about time that she and her backers (Ingmar Rentzhog and the for profit social network "We don't have time", her pimp daddy and her crazy mother) are about to get exposed. The green/left-leaning mainstream media "journalists" are obviously not willing to do that...

By the way, that's Greta's toilet for the next few weeks:

greta.PNG

Poo pliieessse! Rofl

–Roger Ailes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

And the marketing machine keeps on running:

greta.PNG

Well Greta, I'd reserve judgement until you have to use the poo bucket for the first time...Laugh

–Roger Ailes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

So wait a second, I thought Greta's boat trip was meant to be carbon neutral? However, what about the 5 men crew that brings the boat back? They're going to fly to America first, of course! Rofl Two of the crew on the boat right now are also flying back. To me this sounds like 7 flights over the Atlantic in contrast to just 4 for Greta and her pimp daddy! Laugh

@Livertool, I demand answers!

–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

So wait a second, I thought Greta's boat trip was meant to be carbon neutral? However, what about the 5 men crew that brings the boat back? They're going to fly to America first, of course! Rofl Two of the crew on the boat right now are also flying back. To me this sounds like 7 flights over the Atlantic in contrast to just 4 for Greta and her pimp daddy! Laugh

No idea. But i got feeling that those aeroplanes would fly anynow Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

No idea. But i got feeling that those aeroplanes would fly anynow Smirk

So why is she taking the boat in the first place then? Haha Rofl

ECF4tL_XsAAnAn6

Uh oh, Greta's not looking too well, and it's only day two...

–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

ECP-OJJWkAAm4zn

Greta looks like she was on poo bucket duty today...Sad!

–Roger Ailes
0 Likes