Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Swedes complaining about no freebies or promos anymore??? Funny thing, let's see what downside their goverment also brought:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/get-used-it-sweden-experiencing-small-scale-war

Carry on whining and making world better Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

When I was in Sweden, I only met really nice people! Just a shame that leftism destroyed such a nice country. Having said that:

Sweden-man-blames-ramadan-assaulting-wife-children/

"A man living in Sweden was found guilty of physically abusing his wife and children but blamed his actions on being hungry due to Ramadan fasting.

The unidentified man, who lives in the south-west Swedish province of Dalsland, was sentenced to six months in prison after being convicted of five separate counts of assault, Swedish radio broadcaster Sveriges Radio reports.

The man denied culpability, claiming that intense hunger, due to fasting during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, had made it so that he could not control his own actions.

He was accused of multiple assaults which included shoving paper into the mouth of his two-year-old daughter and beating her on the hands and feet."

Thumbs Up

diversity-is-our-strength

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Well if it's the reason that ramadan causes people to beat their kids, ban ramadan Smirk

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Rushbie wrote:

Well if it's the reason that ramadan causes people to beat their kids, ban ramadan Smirk

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1314471/saudi-arabia

Ramadan is supposed to be a time of spiritual renewal and contemplation — but in Jeddah, at least, it’s a different story as authorities struggle to deal with a dramatic spike in the number of fights, traffic accidents and road-rage incidents.

According to the Saudi Red Crescent Authority (SRCA), the city has witnessed 178 “physical confrontations” since the beginning of Ramadan.

An SRCA spokesman, Abdullah Abu Zaid, told Arab News that in the first two weeks of the holy month alone, there had been 282 collisions on the city’s roads and at least 70 people had needed emergency treatment after being run over by motorists.

Laugh

Just think about the dip of economic production during that time frame, not that it matters much in muslim majority countries...Rofl

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Rushbie wrote:

Well if it's the reason that being catholic (not dogholic Tongue) causes people to molest kids, ban catholics Smirk

Sorry i had to edit a bit Very Happy

Fcuk all religions and we are much happier Smile

But about swedes crying that they have run out of freebies of igaming, i would be much more concerned about state of country in bigger picture. I don't think sharia allows gambling at all Smirk

Here is some norwegian propaganda for you from Malta Rofl

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/dramatic-video-of-boy-rescuing-girl-in-syrian-war-zone-a-fake/

Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Ramadan is not religion, but a part of certain religion.. Kinda like if Christmas causes people to get drunk and beat their kids, ban Christmas Laugh

edit. and cool, Maltas movieindustry has a big role in immigration propaganda. Bet they didn't exactly hurry to reveal that it's all fake video Wonder

Thunder402
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Rushbie wrote:

Ramadan is not religion, but a part of certain religion.. Kinda like if Christmas causes people to get drunk and beat their kids, ban Christmas Laugh

edit. and cool, Maltas movieindustry has a big role in immigration propaganda. Bet they didn't exactly hurry to reveal that it's all fake video Wonder

Yeah you got me there but you know what i am saying Wink Xmas never hurt nobody too, fair point Rofl

To the video, imagine sh1tstorm if someone, who don't think that all middle easterns are just victims but they are in fact all causing it them selves, would post fake video of abusing women, gangrape, cutting heads or some related bs. He would be hanged immediatly by media and social media...

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Finnish compatriots putting our boy @Livertool on suicide watch:

Scientists-finland-japan-man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice

Scientists in Finland found "practically no anthropogenic [man-made] climate change" after a series of studies....

“During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C”, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers....

We have proven that the GCM-models used in IPCC report AR5 cannot compute correctly the natural component included in the observed global temperature. The reason is that the models fail to derive the influences of low cloud cover fraction on the global temperature. A too small natural component results in a too large portion for the contribution of the greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide. That is why 6 J. KAUPPINEN AND P. MALMI IPCC represents the climate sensitivity more than one order of magnitude larger than our sensitivity 0.24°C. Because the anthropogenic portion in the increased CO2 is less than 10 %, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change. The low clouds control mainly the global temperature.

2019-04-16T170256Z_1_LYNXNPEF3F191_RTROPTP_4_FRANCE-NOTREDAME-THUNBERG

God Emperor Trump
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Oh, forgot.. On yesterdays news here were comments about Merkel's anthem-dance from doctor, who treated our old beloved president, Kekkonen. Couldn't find yet a single english translation or news reference to it, but mainly he saw the case as a "symptom of the autonomic sympathetic parts overactivity at the nervous system, that parasympathetic system cannot handle/control. And that stress triggers the activation of it in the middle of all the hassle, even tho she is very experienced.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_nervous_system

Either that, or orthostatic tremor "

Whoa, that was way too much studying for sunday night. And has nothing to do with the baseball results of the day Speechless
Need to get lazier now and go watch the other half of Shaft (fell asleep last time..)

Meanwhile here's something more simple, the latest metro-station football news some days ago

Spoiler

Thunder402