Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@WuDu wrote:

@Ray-Unibet 

You're supposed to keep a close eye on us in this topic, not fraternize! I guess your next promotion is on hold now... Laugh

So you basically have a mentally ill, tatted up wannabe tough guy vs. an older, mentally ill guy without tattoos who acts like a tough guy in his movies. What are the odds for this outcome?

It’s a common Community Moderation technique called “the Trojan Moderator”. It’s meant to infiltrate the ranks of a group without arousing suspicion @WuDu Rofl

Today’s promo is underway but I removed the video, not for the mano a mano action but for some of the offensive strong language that is present in the vid. 

Low odds of it happening though, I agree. Partly because it’s just absurd, partly because I think the Church of Scientology has a say in it.

Peace

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Come on @Ray-Unibet:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0889583/parentalguide?ref_=tt_stry_pg#certification

No need to swing the censorship-hammer, here in Germany, the movie was rated PG-16, in Denmark PG-15 and in Sweden PG-11. Laugh Sweden again...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Only in Sweden:

1tuzu54gri331

So gay leftists in Sweden are now protesting a gay pride parade? Rofl LaughLaugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

I wonder what the odds offering would be...Happyshy

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-48580157

celeb.PNG
Rofl

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Tom will kick his ass !

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes

@Rushbie wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

celeb.PNG
Rofl

Rofl no words. I will be taking a holiday and hosting a live screening for all of my friends if this is happening.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@Rushbie wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

celeb.PNG
Rofl

Rofl no words. I will be taking a holiday and hosting a live screening for all of my friends if this is happening.

giphy

"Not in my face, not in my face..."

God Emperor Trump

Now I stay and wonder what would be the music they walk into the ring with, do you think JB would use his own music? Maybe this one?

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Now I stay and wonder what would be the music they walk into the ring with, do you think JB would use his own music? Maybe this one?

Listened to it for 10 seconds and already got my adrenaline rising and fighting spirit on, so why not Rofl

My deep analysis of match:

Justin has size and stamina advantage

Spoiler
In trousers

Both have proven that they can't take the pain so that is even.

Spoiler
giphy.gifjuscry.JPG

But Tom has more experience to give counter punches and make little girls (like Justin) to cry too and some crazy scientology training and strength for eating nutricious placenta.

Spoiler
scif.JPG

So winner will be definitely Tom Cash

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Kim Kardashian was visiting the White House again yesterday:

kim+k

My, my, my....with an outfit like that, she could easily resume her early movie career. Rofl Maybe she could play a lawyer that is willing to go above and beyond to keep her client away from prison...Laugh

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes