Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

I like it. There for i would also like to see that Usa takes those refugees coming to Europe from Iraq. Ain't Usa big reason why they are fleeing there Smirk

Also i like Trump's opinion that Usa shouldn't be world police anymore. I hope he sticks to that.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

I like it. There for i would also like to see that Usa takes those refugees coming to Europe from Iraq. Ain't Usa big reason why they are fleeing there Smirk

Also i like Trump's opinion that Usa shouldn't be world police anymore. I hope he sticks to that.

Well, technically the correct address to send them to would be George W's ranch in Texas:

Prairie_Chapel_Ranch

However just because your country has been invaded 15 years ago, doesn't entitle you to spending the rest of your life on welfare and hanging out in shisha-bars all day long. Laugh Otherwise, I'd like to put in my claim for reparations from Sweden because King Gustav Adolf ran wild in Germany in the 1630s.

Same situation in Syria, the IS is gone, time to go back and build up your country again, plenty of jobs in the construction business to be had now where young men are needed. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Well, technically the correct address to send them to would be George W's ranch in Texas:

Prairie_Chapel_Ranch

However just because your country has been invaded 15 years ago, doesn't entitle you to spending the rest of your life on welfare and hanging out in shisha-bars all day long. Laugh Otherwise, I'd like to put in my claim for reparations from Sweden because King Gustav Adolf ran wild in Germany in the 1630s.

Same situation in Syria, the IS is gone, time to go back and build up your country again, plenty of jobs in the construction business to be had now where young men are needed. 

To USA nonetheless.

I would let nations fight their own battles. Usually it is just more mayhem when other countries gets involved. 

But i think officer USA will show up in the future again when there some oil to collect or some other interests.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

To USA nonetheless.

I would let nations fight their own battles. Usually it is just more mayhem when other countries gets involved. 

But i think officer USA will show up in the future again when there some oil to collect or some other interests.

Nice bet 'tool, I think I'm going to re-raise here:

160817214239-allepo-syria-boy-01-exlarge-169

OMG, OMG think about the kids, we have to help them. So, what's your next move, @Livertool?

Maybe a crying anchor on CNN might push you in a certain direction:

By the way, it was all propaganda at it's finest...

I actually agree with you here, let them duke it out in Africa, the Arab world or Southern Asia.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

If only they were better fighters, there would be peace already. Either peace peace or extinction peace. But no. Year after year, decade after decade, same thingy goes on. They should wake up that we are 21st century already Laugh

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Enriching news from Germany:

Half-of-migrants-fail-basic-german-language-standard-test/

"Only 51.5 percent of the 172,471 migrants who took part in their first German course could reach the “B1” language level target, Die Welt reports.

The B1 level is regarded as the minimum for migrants to be able to cope with using the German language in an independent way in their everyday lives by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF)."

"The sun is shining. It's 12 o'clock. Hello, my name is Muhammad." All too difficult for half of the migrants taking these courses, which are (mostly?) being provided by the German taxpayers. Nice...Thumbs Up

God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Lol, this dude got 3983 votes and almost made it to finnish parliament Rofl He is kind of funny guy thought but for credibility sake i got to say phew.

Nipasd.JPG

Fixed it. Ray-Unibet

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Lol, this dude got 3983 votes and almost made it to finnish parliament Rofl He is kind of funny guy thought but for credibility sake i got to say phew.

Nipasd.JPG

Fixed it. Ray-Unibet

Holy moly, this looks like the type of compound where the police should be doing some yard-digging ASAP! Speechless

Headlines today in Germany: Social-democrats win the Finnish election for the first time in xxx years. Then I clicked on the article and the Finns are behind by just 1 (ONE) seat, 40-39? Fake News, the enemy of the people!

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

You gotta be kidding me:48372320_303

1. Just look at her greasy dad! Dude hit the lottery pimping out his kid like that...
  2. I want the old pope back, you know the one who wasn't a SJW and didn't surround himself with pedos at the highest level.
  3. Can't wait until Greta discovers alcohol or gets a boyfriend! Laugh
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

C'mon @WuDu  You got to believe brother. Even Hesus has joined Greta's army and made appearance to show how hot it is going to be soon Scared

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8879991/notre-dame-fire-photos-faces-jesus-christ-flames/

RoflRoflRofl