Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

LUL so women piggies too Rofl

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu   both titles are stupid  if you think about it Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki wrote:

@WuDu   both titles are stupid  if you think about it Smile

I think Yin and Yang describes the relationship between men and women pretty well:

2000px-Yin_yang.svg

Not that difficult to understand, isn't it? Instead nowadays we have women trying to be men and vice versa.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

So many crazies out there getting a voice through social media. Example #254:

Meet-the-women-deciding-not-to-have-kids-because-of-climate-change

Leftist people refusing to have kids? Now that's an initiative I can fully get behind! You go girls!!! Thumbs Up

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

In some countries people breed like rabbits although they have pretty much nothing to offer to kids and in western civilisation we have all to offer and choose not to. Nice contrast. Some people just cant handle all the information, fake and real, provided via internet. Me included sometimes. That is how this thread got started Laugh 

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

In some countries people breed like rabbits although they have pretty much nothing to offer to kids and in western civilisation we have all to offer and choose not to. Nice contrast. Some people just cant handle all the information, fake and real, provided via internet. Me included sometimes. That is how this thread got started Laugh 

Well, you have to look at who's breeding in Western societies and who's not. If you're living on welfare and don't have to worry about anything anymore, what difference does it make if you have 1, 2 or 6 kids from 1, 2 or 3 different men/women? Quality people, academics have to assess all the financial risks when making that decision. That's a huge problem caused by the welfare states in Europe. Dumb people getting encouraged to have kids while smart people are supposed to work their butts off. But maybe this is exactly what the system wants...

Let's be brutally honest, these women claiming to not want to have kids due to "climate change" are mentally ill. Let's say you're a single cat lady in your late 20s or early 30s and your friends around you are starting to get married and having kids. What you're gonna do then? For some of them, not able to get a quality husband or having ridiculous expectations, this seems like a perfect excuse to lie to themselves and others and virtue signal along the way: "Yeah, I don't want to have kids, it's just not responsible for the planet..." sounds much better than referring to your cats as your "children". Rofl

The "independant business woman" doesn't need excuses like that...

God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Some i agree but to the video, what is the point in that story? Like you said, maybe she is mentally ill and that is not huge news to find and interview one Rofl

And that Tucker seems pretty provocative and is eager to make her look even more lunatic. And the answer to Tuckers question "Would it be part of solution to get punch of smart and decent children to solve these problems" No, we already have plenty. We dont have to breed in the sake of some baby may have all the solutions Rofl What an idiot

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Some i agree but to the video, what is the point in that story? Like you said, maybe she is mentally ill and that is not huge news to find and interview one Rofl

And that Tucker seems pretty provocative and is eager to make her look even more lunatic. And the answer to Tuckers question "Would it be part of solution to get bunch of smart and decent children to solve these problems" No, we already have plenty. We dont have to breed in the sake of some baby may have all the solutions Rofl What an idiot

I think you misunderstood Tucker here: The woman in the video is afraid that humanity is about to face extinction, which she's trying to combat by not having kids, which would then logically lead to.........................extinction of humanity! Wow

Come on @Livertool the new born babies are not supposed to solve problems before they start attending elementary school, but 30, 35, 40 years down the road once they're educated and trained. Not having kids, as the crazy woman proposed, would mean for humanity to give up and roll over to die.

Of course, there is no significant man made climate change that would lead to extinction of mankind, so this whole discussion is rather theoretical. Laugh

By the way, good news for your girl Greta:

Greta-thunberg-nominated-nobel-peace-prize

Not that the Nobel Peace prize means much anymore after they gifted it to Obama for being able to read a teleprompter...Laugh

God Emperor Trump
Highlighted
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Yeah but wolrd aint going face extinction if she, and 90 woman joined her facebook group, dont have babies. Not even if 900, 9000,90000... more joined. So the news value is quite lame in that report.

There is only limited room, water, food... in this planet so i dont see answer to problems is more humans. Fact is more of us there is, more problems we get. And with that train of thought that if we have problems of too many people in the world, we need more babies to solve them, dont make sence to me.

Nice nomination Rofl

Girl with goodwill shall win Very Happy

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Instant justice 

We need more politicians like that Rofl

And before someone hurts their feelings i am not saying that attack was in any means good thing. Just another sad example when someone cant deal with all the knowledge available. There must be another way to make a difference that really affects things you want to run in long period. Killing few innocent people doesnt make a differnce at all.