cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

punchy.PNG

Laugh Wake up Punchy!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

Laugh Wake up Punchy!

C´mon @WuDu , give the man a break. He´s got real criticism going on there with good reasoning. Just like an angstful teenager Smirk

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

@livertool

I love it when liberals completely collapse! I like de Niro as an actor, however his last good movie was Ronin 20 years ago! Guess he has to do everything he can to stay relevant...Sam Rothstein would have voted for Trump, though...Cheeky

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

After basically G.O.A.T.ing through the past few weeks, the earth is not enough for President Trump:

Trump space force: US to set up sixth military branch

Well, you know what that means, don't you?

God Emperor Trump
Rushbie Rank 20
Rank 20

Really got to give a credit to this guy. If really Abe said

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”

Trump is going to entertain the fk out Kim Laugh far more better tactic than bombing anything Thumbs Up
straight from the books of Science of Influence lol Laugh

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes