Did you mean: 
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@Rushbie wrote:
Spoiler

E
dit, oh didn't notice that was 120Gb  Wonder
Pretty good.

I´m pretty suspicious about that e-ville and all it´s chinese gadgets Very Happy Have you bought smething there? Worked allright? 

And another thing if you have to warranty, i rather walk in to store and change it than post it. Takes too long.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 20
Rank 20

Yeah, got memory cards, pulse/training watches, some phones, wireless headphones and all kinds of small electronic stuff. Never had to return anything so far, which is nice. Had my suspicions too at first, but succesfull orders have cleared those . Sure the time of arrival may sometimes be longish (like 2weeks), but often the saved money makes it worth waiting. And some items has only chinese manuals with them, but you can get the english versions online.
Next order I'm going to do is the Huion 1060PLUS drawing table, which is insanely cheaper than the Wacom's about similar one's. Or wireless version. Not sure yet.

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Zipfil Rank 15
Rank 15

@livertool

Both the drives you listed is 6Gbs "speed"

A fast google sertch show me specs on Acer V3 both 13" and the 17.3" support max 3Gbs SSD drives.

So maybe buy that instead Wink

You have to read the specs, if motherbord support only drives with speed @ 3Gbs it cant handle the SSD @ 6 Gbs.

SSD use verry special "drivers"....dont buy a noname brand, stick with the aproved.

If you only want it to run OS and no other things, a SSD 64GB capasity with 3Gbs speed should cover it.
Brand I recomend is: Intel - Samsung - Kingston.

Also look for sale, maybe you get lucky Wink

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

Ok, thanks @Zipfil Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@Zipfil or someone else tech wizard

I did this scan and as far as i know it says i can use 6Gb/s too?

ssd.JPGI got this ssd for free from friend, it should work?

It has old win 7 in it so i would have to format it. Can i do it in boot?

And if i just download win 10 boot file to bootable usb stick, i can install win 10 with it to ssd and it works with my old win 10 licence ?

And in worst case scenario, if it all goes bad, i can always just put old hard drive back and it works like it use to?

0 Likes