Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

Is these ok? My laptop is on coolermaster but still it feels quite hot Sad

is.jpg

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
24 REPLIES
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
Yes the temperature is standard. If you still think it's hot buy a cooler pad.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

@FreedoM wrote:
Yes the temperature is standard. If you still think it's hot buy a cooler pad.

It is already in coolermaster which is cooler pad Smile Any tips what to do to maybe get this thing cooler>?

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
Do you have any issues like it restarts or freezes from the heat? If not i don't see a problem here. Wink
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Few holes to some old refrigerator and external monitor Thumbs Up Classic. 
Actually would like to try something like that.. WonderLaugh
works.PNG

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

@FreedoM wrote:
Do you have any issues like it restarts or freezes from the heat? If not i don't see a problem here. Wink

No, i´m just annoyed that it feels hot Very Happy But i guess nothing to worry then.

I wish i was hot too Rofl

Purps Rank 18
Rank 18

If it's a laptop that's always plugged to electricity, you may want to remove the battery, if not already done so.

Keeping it charged for no reason generates quite a bit of heat. I don't even know where my battery is anymore Wow

And don't worry, this heat will be over by the weekend and it may take a few years/decades for it to come back Cool

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Purps wrote:

If it's a laptop that's always plugged to electricity, you may want to remove the battery, if not already done so.

Keeping it charged for no reason generates quite a bit of heat. I don't even know where my battery is anymore Wow

And don't worry, this heat will be over by the weekend and it may take a few years/decades for it to come back Cool

Yep, done so already with battery, i think i´m.....

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Don't laugh, however when my old desktop PC was falling apart 10 years ago I had problems starting it because the ventilator on the CPU was broke. So I opened up my PC, screwed off the ventilator and put up one of these to cool the CPU manually:

s-l300

It worked and I got all my data...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Purps Rank 18
Rank 18

@WuDu wrote:

Don't laugh, however when my old desktop PC was falling apart 10 years ago I had problems starting it because the ventilator on the CPU was broke. So I opened up my PC, screwed off the ventilator and put up one of these to cool the CPU manually:

s-l300

It worked and I got all my data...

Nothing to laugh at. I have this exact tower fan model constantly humming on back of my poor old laptop.

It needs to be upside down though to get the air flow better through the laptop venting holes.

Don't need it during winter ( finnish ), but now that it's like 30 Celsius here, this laptop would die within an hour without it... And I don't mind the cool breeze either Happy

rowenta_minitower_fan_1514424109_7c9e2550.jpg