Confusion!?

FreedoM

So here it is, i'm confused and i dont really get it, what's with the sudden animosity @pittpitt ???

I'm pretty sure i didn't say anything negative at your persona. I demand a clarification. A solid response, not your petty BS.

Capture.thumb.PNG.f0970654e34376aa0e56e73e0f180fc2.PNG

If you dont like me for some crazy reason it's fine, but i will not just bend over and take it in the shadows even if you are a god and don't bleed. I don't Care, i will not move on beffore you put a valid reason.

@JeppeL@RayL

Sure it wasn't som drunken outburst? Not all verbal weirdlings are focused and properly thought, ehm 😏
Edit. And it's hard to not like you, man. One can try, but it's just ridiculous and sosially jumpy. Guess that's some sort of compliment :laugh:👍
Edit2. I hate lots of people, but can't hate u, man:rockon:

@Rushbie wrote:

Sure it wasn't som drunken outburst? Not all verbal weirdlings are focused and properly thought, ehm 😏

Edit. And it's hard to not like you, man. One can try, but it's just ridiculous and sosially jumpy. Guess that's some sort of compliment :laugh:👍

Edit2. I hate lots of people, but can't hate u, man:rockon:

Considering this is going a while, i don't think he's joking or being drunk, but maybe i'm wrong.

First time i did think he had something with me was when a new member asked for some strategy betting tips, and he said "how delusional can you be to spill a bunch of bs for losing 5$ on somebody else pick, acting like the pope of morality but can't take the heat of the church!

on your knee kiss my hand..i let you pray another day lol" but i dismissed it thinking it was rude but its the internet so whatever but the truth is i did abandon my sporting thread after losing 5 euro with my picks, but not for the reasons he thinks and that doesn't make me delusional when i try to share betting strategy.

And from there it continued ... , i was thinking maybe he has some strange sense of humor but after today when he send my this PM and posted in his betting thread i should never post there it hit me that he is for realz.

Thanks Rush :lovekiss: much love.

I have no ill will towards his person, but i am curious what's triggering him so hard about me and if it's a flaw of mine or his.

I am a really calm person. I don't do hate or hold grudges. I do get angry on rare occasions, but i cool off really quick, in 1 min everything is ok.

I try to live by "Love and Peace" principle, the fact that i prefer to resolve a conflict with calm and words doesn't make me a sisi, it makes me a civilized mature person, i think violence should be used only if someone is invading your property with malicious intend or your existence is threaded. Then you can't escape violence and i have no problem with it.

I truly don't remember going head to head with him, that it has come to this, but for sure one of us is not right in the head.

The fact is i will not hate him no matter how hard he tries. But the curiosity to know why is strong. :inlove:

It might be inappropriate for a forum and all, and not nice to get such messages... But isn't it maybe better to solve this in discretion? Send Jeppe and Ray a message instead of posting it publicly here?

We don't live in the middle ages, where it was oaky to publicly shame people who did something wrong :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

It might be inappropriate for a forum and all, and not nice to get such messages... But isn't it maybe better to solve this in discretion? Send Jeppe and Ray a message instead of posting it publicly here?

We don't live in the middle ages, where it was oaky to publicly shame people who did something wrong :)

I did send him a PM where i was apologizing if i offended him somehow and this was the response.

I don't think its shaming, i think when you are certain u didn't say anything bad and show him only love and for some bizarre reason he got it in his head that we are at war. Maybe he misinterpret everything i say. I don't really know. :speechless:

Maybe you're right, but now its to late.

tenor

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@FreedoM wrote:

@Rushbie wrote:

Im just trying to search the private messages sent and.. umm ..maybe understand ❤️♥️❤️.

Cos im not sober tonight, and definitely not that drunk either 👍

This is some beautiful delusion stuff, love it ❤️

Bro that was from "pittpitt" 🤣

giphy

giphy

giphy

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hey guys @FreedoM@pittpitt. For obvious reasons we would like to stay impartial to this but if you guys feel that it needs our intervention it's in our duty to have a closer look of course. Feel free to private message me with whatever is going on in the background and please be as detailed as possible. 

Former Community Moderator

Archived