Community wish list for 2019

Want2Believe

@Want2Believe wrote:

Educate all "tikiet, please" ppl, teach them to read first post and make them smarter overall)

While you're at it, cure cancer and bring peace to the world. Should be as easy...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I am 25 and have big healthy problems since i was 18. I can't work, i can't study... Actually i can do nearly nothing. A lot of headache all the days, i wear very strong earplugs all day because i get a lot more headache even by whispering or talking very silently, i get more headache when i even do a little effort,a lot of pain at the eyes so i can't watch a lot of tv or going on the laptop, extremely loud tinnitus, a lot of problems with the back, if i think a lot then i see double and have to vomit a lot,... 

It all began with a lumbul punction that went very wrong with paralysis for a few days after it. I was very sportive, played tennis and football/(soccer in English?) in first division in Belgium (youth) and was successful at school Economics/math I don't know if i will get better one day. The only thing i have in my life is my parents, brother, lovely dog and some  relaxed playing on Unibet when it goes with my eyes. So i wish i can win more times so i can play a little bit longer with the money everytime i deposit but the biggest thing i wish in my life is to get that miracle that makes me better and gives me my life back. I had some difficult times because of all the pain every day but i never gave up and i keep fighting. 

But i don't want to be selfish with my wish. I wish you ALL a good healthy. :peace:

naamloos.png.34c081dbbc4bc2ed17bd3c87e19677bb.png

@PokerC99

My best wishes to you and have fun playing.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived