Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 16
Rank 16

Hi @Jeppe-Unibet@Ray-Unibet
Just wanted to ask you guys how are you and how do you handle with the pressure from the work?
Do you have some hobies,some "corner for fun" in a company,stress ball or ...

Often we,honor exceptions,"throw" at you guys all kind of staffs without putting us "in yours shoes".

Therefore, I opened this thread for You to express yourself,but watch for language Wink

Have a nice evening!

27 REPLIES
Highlighted
XY Rank 16
Rank 16

71aOlVrlATL._SY550_

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
XY Rank 16
Rank 16

Yes all,but this guys are almost everyday with us.

Poker team,Betting team are welcome as well!

House cleaners,feel free... Wink

Angel I am humbeled to see the interest in our personal lives @XY thank you for starting this post Smile
On a day off, we (Wifey and me) would take our dog named Mango out to a good run on one of Malta's beautyful beaches!

Usually what follows is a good bottle of wine, or 2, or 3 for that matter......don't judge Rofl 

I am also a PS casual gamer and spend most of my free time on games like "The Division" and recently "Battlefront 2" (Still trying to decide if any good or not). 

mango and barbs.PNG

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibetwrote:

mango and barbs.PNG

What is it with Eastern Europeans and Adidas tracksuits?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump

@WuDu, it's not only the tracksuit it's the combination of tracksuit and squat which makes the diference!

Can't have one without another! Very Happy

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

That is some real dedication right there to show that public, rayray Cool
Also a beautiful message for the people, that there's an actual human being behind the keyboard, and not just a company robot. You're going places, man Thumbs Up
Everything good to you Ok

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WuDu wrote:

@Ray-Unibetwrote:

mango and barbs.PNG

What is it with Eastern Europeans and Adidas tracksuits?

To be fair, I've only seen him once in a tracksuit top since he joined the team -  and he's been hobbling around on one leg since some mysterious knee injury happened while we were in London two weeks ago, so not much squatting for @Ray-Unibet these days, but maybe he'll post some pics of his (probably upcoming) MRI scan..

/Jeppe

FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
@Jeppe-Unibet Maybe you too should contribute to people's curiosity and show em that awesome seal mask. Wink
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal