Community employees

XY

Hi @JeppeL@RayL
Just wanted to ask you guys how are you and how do you handle with the pressure from the work?
Do you have some hobies,some "corner for fun" in a company,stress ball or ...

Often we,honor exceptions,"throw" at you guys all kind of staffs without putting us "in yours shoes".

Therefore, I opened this thread for You to express yourself,but watch for language 😉

Have a nice evening!

👼 I am humbeled to see the interest in our personal lives @XY thank you for starting this post :)
On a day off, we (Wifey and me) would take our dog named Mango out to a good run on one of Malta's beautyful beaches!

Usually what follows is a good bottle of wine, or 2, or 3 for that matter......don't judge 🤣 

I am also a PS casual gamer and spend most of my free time on games like "The Division" and recently "Battlefront 2" (Still trying to decide if any good or not). 

1833201795_mangoandbarbs.PNG.3203a8f90945b09d1fe1f8b7445bcbce.PNG

Former Community Moderator

@RayLwrote:

87184971_mangoandbarbs.PNG.9e81be779b0b4305f5ffd8af22f65b38.PNG

What is it with Eastern Europeans and Adidas tracksuits?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

That is some real dedication right there to show that public, rayray 🆒
Also a beautiful message for the people, that there's an actual human being behind the keyboard, and not just a company robot. You're going places, man 👍
Everything good to you 🆗

@WuDu wrote:

@RayLwrote:

167449641_mangoandbarbs.PNG.6b6471587ad31f4c036c83bf2ef94161.PNG

What is it with Eastern Europeans and Adidas tracksuits?

To be fair, I've only seen him once in a tracksuit top since he joined the team -  and he's been hobbling around on one leg since some mysterious knee injury happened while we were in London two weeks ago, so not much squatting for @RayL these days, but maybe he'll post some pics of his (probably upcoming) MRI scan..

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@RayL

No needs to thank me. :atisfied:
That is at least what I can do,from this side,to THANKS you guys being here with us.

It is nice to hear that you have someone who occupy your free time off the office desk.

IMO,best way to take your minds off.

All the best.

• 3 weeks later...

@RayLwrote:

191534617_Applejuice3.thumb.jpg.aac83afa19ebfa78d1c8de495b78c107.jpg:D When you want to get out of the office but still have ticket exchanges :D Edited to avoid controversy🤣

Holy moly @RayL, place your open drink behind the laptop screen! Spillage is not your friend!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived