Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Wasn't there a secret machete in Dying Light placed by the devs for themselves? Very Happy @Ray-Unibet
Maybe with the help of that you can build up the courage to jump down in the middle of zombies WinkRofl

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402

Oh no you didn't @Rushbie Rofl as soon as I actually get a minute to dust off the play station I'm going back in in the middle of it Rockon, RayRay's no woos! 😂

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Guys, can anyone here give me a recommendation for a great game to play? Cities: Skyline looks interesting, but I'm looking for something like "The Last of Us" (not available on PC, unfortunately) or Dying Light. Some first person shooter, 2-4 years old, PC-game.

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes

If it's FPS you are looking for I would go for Bioshock Infinite @WuDu. I loved that game, Dying Light is also a good option.

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet

Do you have some other suggestions? I'd like the surroundings to be a little more realistic...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@NospheratuI see you're a man of culture as well, so better check out the new Kingdom Rush Vengeance coming at 22nd day this month Cool You wouldn't happen to have any idea about the price for it? Doesn't matter, got to get it anyway Laugh

And @WuDu, about point and click games I bet not that many played this classic beauty on Atari Jaguar:

Nowadays imo there's only one legit point&click game serie that truly deserves to get noted. It's a bit bizarre, i know, but that's exactly why it's so awesome Very Happy There's many of those, but this was personally the first one that got me hooked to it:

You can play it here, for example. Better to get a new mouse just for it, if you haven't played them earlier. Click clik! Thumbs Up
https://www.kongregate.com/games/RustyLake/cube-escape-the-cave

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

If it's FPS you are looking for I would go for Bioshock Infinite @WuDu. I loved that game, Dying Light is also a good option.

I like the bioshock series..

.i bough a xmas bundle on stream...that game surprise me ..it is an immersive creative game ..really entertaining

here hat my steam account look like...bandicam 2018-11-05 03-37-22-614.jpgxmas day on steam you can get a bundle of 10 15 20 games for less then 2 bucks per game!

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

@Ray-Unibet I think i've stumbled across streams by accident but never stuck around too long. Not really my thing. When i watch gameplay vids it's usually either for a fast summary of how a game is or to compare how others are approaching some challenge compared to myself, usually after i've already beaten it as i don't like getting walkthroughs. Speedruns and no death runs (and other similar skills) are styles that i'm into and will watch occasionally.

@Rushbie I've heard about the upcoming game but not followed any updates or anything. I see that it's taking a departure from the old formula so now you're building an own army and attacking instead. Not sure how i feel about the changes but most likely i'll get this game aswell. Pricing i think might be around the same as Origins.

@WuDu, unfortunately I don't, I kept looking through my play history but most of them are on PS4 and not available through PC. Smile Sorry buddy, I am not a huge fan of FPS's, I am more of a 3rd person game type of guy.