Community Video Game Geek Thread

RayL

I never really liked the bomb/defusing aspect even if that is the original objective of the game it was always much more fun for the round to end with killings anyway. I guess it gave the game a more professional aura or something i don't know.

I'd usually play that map with little fortresses and you could jump high and float around in the air the only weapon was the weaker sniper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

im off the hook with red dead 2...the fun part of the game is to discover the map,gear,horse ect

but to re-play ability is very low...it gets old quick ! in online mod ,when somebody want you game over ist a matter of seconds as the auto aiming take full effect loll after the fact they all come back from more when you respawn & nowhere to hide your hose is miles away and of course they likely have a more powerful gun then you lol

the best part imo

I am at 70%in it's story and I don't want it to end. Love the game even though I don't have allot of time to play. I just bought a horse for 800 usd and fallen off a cliff by mistake :( money down the drain. Worst part was that I had aloooooot to walk till I find a road and had to carry the saddle all the way. Took forever.
Former Community Moderator

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, so lately I just can't be bothered to start the Play Station. Had a busy month in January, Red Dead's storyline is stuck at 80% can't get myself to resume playing. 
Yesterday I was at home in the evening, 11pm ish, baby and wife fast asleep, fermented and chilled malted barley drink in my hand, browsing 9gag and I get this urge to play Heroes of Might & Magic. Strugle an hour to torrent it and gave up. So what's the next sensible thing to do?....Exactly, grabbed wife's VISA, registered a Steam account and downloaded HOMM VII Ultimate edition for 14.99 🤣. Went to sleep at 5 in the morning, with bags under my eyes and an honest smile on my face ♥️

HOMM.PNG.b973790ed9bebaddc913b2c13e0b937e.PNG

• Like 2

I am certainly waiting to see it launched @psrquack and to see the actual game play + reviews. I won't pre order, I somehow feel that it won't be as good as the first one but I do hope I'm wrong.
Something that I am interested in as well is "Anthem" but seeing the finished product and comparing that to the E3 trailer.....might me a disappointment.

@RayL wrote:

I am certainly waiting to see it launched @psrquack and to see the actual game play + reviews.

Oops, I got you. You didn't follow Davitsche's twitch channel, because he tried the closed beta during his stream.:laugh: Btw I don't know how good the first one was, for me the beta seemed like the I'm Legend movie with more survivors.

• Like 1

Hah, got me on that one indeed @psrquack , watching it right now. I know what you mean by "I'm Legend movie with more survivors." The whole plot of the game is that a mad scientist released a virus that is supposed to wipe out a good portion of humanity (like Thanos :P ) and "The Division" is a part of the Governments Special Ops program, sleeper agents that are activated in time of need.
Second part looks good as well, what made the first game great was that the gear was customizable, and you could specialize it as well with some perks. I see you asked in the chat if @DaVitsche tried the mini turret. Now in the first game if you have "FireCrest" gear that buffs your fire stats (fire damage, fire range etc) and you equip the Fire mini turret....you'll be grilling everybody :D. Anyway's, great game the first one and the second looks promising as well. There are some new aditions to the gear as well that look interesting, the ones circled in were not present in the first game. So I'd love to see what that "Hive" stuff is, looks badass. Maybe it's like a cluster bomb, that would be awesome.
2046121812_Division2.thumb.png.23038cf4e7ec0a21ebea055e984163d3.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been giving this beauty a run for the past couple of days and I have to say that I can't decide if I actually like the game or not.
There has been quite some controversy with EA and their way of creating money vacuum with their games. Everything littered with micro transactions and overall poor service. It was the same with Anthem, The first days were a disaster, a very rocky start from such a big company. I am not going to say anything new though, all the rage that is going on from game reviewers is mostly true, but I can see that the devs are working on fixing most issues.
Will be posting more gameplay vids, because I genuinely enjoy most aspects of the game, but I won't get my hopes up in terms of quality content that is promised in the future as it mostly looks like "Recycled" stuff that they are already doing.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Been a while since I posted here, but I managed to buy and start playing The Division 2. It's a pitty @DaVitsche plays on PC, could have teamed up and plundered Washington DC together. 😏
Anyways, had a pretty good sesh yesterday night, enjoy!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

@Rushbie wrote:

Ohhsshieeet.. If you ever have anything important to do on the near future, do not open this page! 🤣

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games?&sort=-downloads&page=2

But if you ever are feeling nostalgic, have a nice ride back to childhood :Cool:

Cmon" man.... I've got work to do, don't be posting stuff like this 🤣

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheers, man  😎

Not today but defo a reason to download that to pc yeah.

Although the scriptkids are running wild 🏴‍☠️

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJUDNNrZ-lZ-xcF5to2xfoA

Its not your reason why someone tracks and shoots you down from the distance unhumanely of few miles.

Technical pay 2 win. Unfair it has been for years.

Create a youtube account. Be better with gamegenie 9000. make money.

Edited by Rushbie

• 6 months later...