Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

E46D223E-5173-473A-9778-87FC48430958.png

F0E9B94A-E2AD-4B96-B80F-4FCE770EA38E.jpeg

Forgot to add the pictures when I postedSmile

Office was also a really nice map! Action packed and pretty nice distances.

0 Likes
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

I never really liked the bomb/defusing aspect even if that is the original objective of the game it was always much more fun for the round to end with killings anyway. I guess it gave the game a more professional aura or something i don't know.

I'd usually play that map with little fortresses and you could jump high and float around in the air the only weapon was the weaker sniper.

Highlighted
pittpitt Rank 20
Rank 20
im off the hook with red dead 2...the fun part of the game is to discover the map,gear,horse ect
but to re-play ability is very low...it gets old quick ! in online mod ,when somebody want you game over ist a matter of seconds as the auto aiming take full effect loll after the fact they all come back from more when you respawn & nowhere to hide your hose is miles away and of course they likely have a more powerful gun then you lol

the best part imo
0 Likes
I am at 70%in it's story and I don't want it to end. Love the game even though I don't have allot of time to play. I just bought a horse for 800 usd and fallen off a cliff by mistake Sad money down the drain. Worst part was that I had aloooooot to walk till I find a road and had to carry the saddle all the way. Took forever.
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
This game is so awesome. -> https://store.steampowered.com/app/760060/Mutant_Year_Zero_Road_to_Eden/
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes

Ok, so lately I just can't be bothered to start the Play Station. Had a busy month in January, Red Dead's storyline is stuck at 80% can't get myself to resume playing. 
Yesterday I was at home in the evening, 11pm ish, baby and wife fast asleep, fermented and chilled malted barley drink in my hand, browsing 9gag and I get this urge to play Heroes of Might & Magic. Strugle an hour to torrent it and gave up. So what's the next sensible thing to do?....Exactly, grabbed wife's VISA, registered a Steam account and downloaded HOMM VII Ultimate edition for 14.99 Rofl. Went to sleep at 5 in the morning, with bags under my eyes and an honest smile on my face Hearts

HOMM.PNG

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Will you also try The Division2 @Ray-Unibet?

0 Likes

I am certainly waiting to see it launched @psrquack and to see the actual game play + reviews. I won't pre order, I somehow feel that it won't be as good as the first one but I do hope I'm wrong.
Something that I am interested in as well is "Anthem" but seeing the finished product and comparing that to the E3 trailer.....might me a disappointment.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

I am certainly waiting to see it launched @psrquack and to see the actual game play + reviews.

Oops, I got you. You didn't follow Davitsche's twitch channel, because he tried the closed beta during his stream.Laugh Btw I don't know how good the first one was, for me the beta seemed like the I'm Legend movie with more survivors.

Hah, got me on that one indeed @psrquack , watching it right now. I know what you mean by "I'm Legend movie with more survivors." The whole plot of the game is that a mad scientist released a virus that is supposed to wipe out a good portion of humanity (like Thanos :P ) and "The Division" is a part of the Governments Special Ops program, sleeper agents that are activated in time of need.
Second part looks good as well, what made the first game great was that the gear was customizable, and you could specialize it as well with some perks. I see you asked in the chat if @DaVitsche tried the mini turret. Now in the first game if you have "FireCrest" gear that buffs your fire stats (fire damage, fire range etc) and you equip the Fire mini turret....you'll be grilling everybody Very Happy. Anyway's, great game the first one and the second looks promising as well. There are some new aditions to the gear as well that look interesting, the ones circled in were not present in the first game. So I'd love to see what that "Hive" stuff is, looks badass. Maybe it's like a cluster bomb, that would be awesome.
Division 2.png