cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool Rofl, Ok, to be honest I actually started thinking about the "No MC for Christmas Challenge" for this year. We had allot of fun with @GR1ZZL3R last year so I might try and do it again, possibly take on 2 Community members simultaneously, for one prize that can't be split, so the 2 members are required to sabotage each other, while I do my best as well Very Happy
Regarding the Community Advent Calendar, it's happening for sure. I'm still waiting for some details and budgets but as always I'll do my best to impress. 

Yeah, too bad i was banned then Tongue  Both just for that, here is some Rick Astley for you fcker Very Happy (Can't wait to see ya on dancefloor for battle Rofl )

Advent calendar is great for action in community so thumbs up for that. Ain't about prices but for fun and good spirit. Something to get your thoughts away from rl even just for a while Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-Unibet @Livertool 

Funnily enough I've just seen the latest advert for Walker's crisps here in the UK, starring guess who? Brought back memories, not all of them good.  Rofl  I'll watch on with interest if you decide to taunt goad annoy challenge anyone else. Good Luck. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Highlighted

@Livertool wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool Rofl, Ok, to be honest I actually started thinking about the "No MC for Christmas Challenge" for this year. We had allot of fun with @GR1ZZL3R last year so I might try and do it again, possibly take on 2 Community members simultaneously, for one prize that can't be split, so the 2 members are required to sabotage each other, while I do my best as well Very Happy
Regarding the Community Advent Calendar, it's happening for sure. I'm still waiting for some details and budgets but as always I'll do my best to impress. 

Yeah, too bad i was banned then Tongue  Both just for that, here is some Rick Astley for you fcker Very Happy (Can't wait to see ya on dancefloor for battle Rofl )

Advent calendar is great for action in community so thumbs up for that. Ain't about prices but for fun and good spirit. Something to get your thoughts away from rl even just for a while Smile

You are ON mister, be ready to be obliterated my the might of Maraiah Carey's greatest creation of all time, the one and only....."All I want for Chtistmas is you". 
I hereby solemnly swear to do my utmost best to sabotage you in failing this challenge starting on December 1st.

/Rayray out

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

To the dance challenge.... up for little sleazy and cocky latin moves too? I have my boots and 501's ready, do you? 

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Oh this takes you to places. Or at least me it does that. Nice Cool

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

RoflRoflRofl

0 Likes
Rank 25
Rank 25

Home sweet hell indeed, getting really boring Sleepy Luckily you can always fix yourself bloody mary but they say there is limit how much you can soak your liver. That is just bs if you ask me Tongue

0 Likes