Anyone for cricket

GR1ZZL3R

Not a huge fan of cricket though the Caribbean has produced some brilliant ones. 

My country having produced the likes of Brian Lara and the Bravo brothers 😛

I can play a little (don’t anymore) but if I follow will be some ICC games, caribbean T20 And T20 WC

@Shoryureppa

I'm a Yorkshire fan so not so good lately in one dayers and T20, though I watch them as often as I can, more County Championship contenders, but am loving the IPL at the moment.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Shoryureppa For England and Yorkshire it's got to be Joe Root he's always smiling even if he plays a bad shot, obviously loves the game, Josh Buttler is awesome when he's on song, yesterday's knock was brilliant, M S Dhoni in the current IPL, nothing seems to phase him and he can certainly hit a ball. Virat Kholi just signed for a few games for Surrey this summer and will be playing against Yorkshire at Scarborough so I intend to go to that he's a terrific batsman, stylish and a big hitter. How about you.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Shoryureppa been so busy last few days but now back online. Watched all the cricket, every day, superb competition, best 2 teams in final and Mr. Supercool M S Dhoni collected the trophy again, terrific one man show from Shane Watson, but overall I think the best team just shaded it.😃

Archived