After the fast Unibet goes, he will soon rule the world?

Hemsedal1

@Zipfil wrote:

OK maybe I am a n00b but can you please gimme some details on what this topic is about ?

since the promotion to receive a bonus of 20 euro for free is to be rank 8 without to matter quality of posts , quality of open threats , a lot of people post multiply same question , non sense posts etc. and this one is the same .

actually most of topics are a big huge mess and should be cleaned and created a quality threats and posts

To be fair though, I know that English is not the first language of many of the members, so I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Put any sentence through Google Translate and it will come out as nonsense!

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

I don't have any problems with people that are posting a lot, even if it's about nothing, but I can get a little bit annoyed when people start multible threads about the same thing :P

For example, one thread about what you whould do if you won big is enough :P

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

Hope not. I think varietas delectat. Unibet can be the bigger but it's better for the economy if they are some competitors. Remember the PS vs. Full Tilt battle. After FT broke down and PS bought the brand all poker promos gone worse and worse. So I like Unibet but monopoly is never the best.

Archived