Unibet Poker Ladies Event in Brighton on 25th March

balticblonde

Hi all, I am very excited to announce that there will be Ladies Event in Brighton as part of Unibet UK Poker Tour stop. Last time it was lots of fun including great atmopshere and friendly players :) Unibet Poker is kindly adding 5x Supernova online tickets to the prizepool. It would be lovelty see some comunity members joining in :) x

- 25th March, on Sunday at 3pm

- Late registration open for 2 hours

- £55 buy -in 

- 1 re-entry 

- Trophy for the winner

- Further information: https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour

Here are a couple of pictures from the previous event in Brighton :Inlove:

38016120201_4a5055b0b3_z.jpg.0e81317fb89c82dc6cf66224450990c9.jpg727631327_37313610434_f72d6e26c2_z(1).jpg.d360af3389dfdd833207e4b996af422f.jpg

Hi Reka

Yes you can just rock up and pay on the day. If you make yourself known to @balticblonde she will make you feel more than welcome as will the other ambassadors and recs that you will get to meet there. I hope you do decide to go and have a blast. Please keep us up to date if you do go. Best of luck

D.Angel xx

Thanks for the answer. I was planning to join the ladies' event, but i am just about to book my train ticket for saturday. When is the community event? Sounds fun!:) What are the conditions, buy-in especially..

No community event is a totally different game to the ladies event. The ladies event will be played on Sunday at 3pm. Entry is £55 and you are allowed 1 re-entry. There will also be prosecco as well which is a lovely touch from Daiva and Unibet.

Well, I found one mention about the community freeroll, but nothing specific info. I arrive on Saturday, but I would highly appreciate if somebody would tell me when is it, so i can plan my arrival accordingly.  Anyway, see you soon:)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived