Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

HeartHeartsHeart pot obține un bilet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

I promise all women posting here will get a ticket before tournament starts, so don't stress ladies please Smile

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Another unibet ladies member alias denisowiets please for a ticket thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

I forgot to leave username, I see everyone else leaves it. It is "CatBulgar " Smile

Thanks !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

@Jeppe-Unibetwrote:

queensrule.PNG

Tomorrow at 8PM CET there's going to be a special Queen Rules Community Edition Freeroll - for all the community ladies!

The tournament is actually pretty special, as the prize tickets are donated by community members @pirahn@mo-sh@MathrimC, and @Psycho79 - a generous group!

How to join: 

Any women who would like a ticket, please let us know by posting here in the thread. The tournament will be visible in the client tomorrow afternoon after which you're welcome to join once we've issued you a ticket Smile

Prizes:

1. €100 UOS Main Event Ticket
€100 UOS Main Event Ticket

Good luck to all! Smile

Such a great and kind initiative! Many thanks to @pirahn@mo-sh@MathrimC, and @Psycho79  for your generosity and super well done to @Darkangel7 for your time and effort dealing with all questions and requests relating this Freeroll in the Facebook Ladies Group In Love

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Pot primi un bilet?

Numele d e utilizator steauacup99

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Td1996 English please so we all can understand Smile Ticket should be added for you by now, please check again Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

can i have a ticket please 

0 Likes