Ladies freeroll Where is the bounty gone????

viraf

You girls have still an exclusive 200 euro freeroll. You shouldnt complain ;)

It was time they removed thise overly valuable bounties :o

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

You girls have still an exclusive 200 euro freeroll. You shouldnt complain ;)

giphy

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I'm pretty sure the removal of the bounties has nothing to do with what @VikingsAF said, as he's again saying random stuff for the lolz. I think it's related to a bug that was discovered and as a result of it it was removed from every freeroll not just this one. If they'll return after the bug is fixed who knows, maybe they will, maybe they won't, let's see if stuff even get's fixed before we can think of the rest. 

I do agree with him however on the topic of treating it like a tragedy and like a horribly bad thing that you're getting less free money than the free money you used to get. It's still free money, if there would have been no weekly freeroll this freeroll without bounties would have been welcomed and praised, but now that people got used to it any reduction in prizes is considered draconian.

Unrelated to this I do believe there should be even more investment into the female demographic, since there's so much future potential there for clients/players/revenue, but spread out over various endeavours, not necessarily just bigger prizes. 

@Elvinkoh1

It were bounties of 25cents that's a lot of value. Super easy to get a bankroll with just 4 KO's and you shouldn't even reach the money. 

But as @FeelsBadMan said it will probably come back when it's fixed. (February I heard)

I do still disagree with NMP tough that they should keep on "positively" discriminating woman, as positive discrimination is still discrimination. And having seperate games for both genders is all but an inclusive attitude from Unibet.

Also by separating you say or that woman are worse and therefore giving them extra value (which is bad) or saying that woman are better and deserve more (which is bad aswell). But okay. This discussion has happened here already 1 million of times so whatever.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Also by separating you say or that woman are worse and therefore giving them extra value (which is bad) or saying that woman are better and deserve more (which is bad aswell). But okay. This discussion has happened here already 1 million of times so whatever.

giphy

:Laugh: Oh boy...

@VikingsAF, I really like your new anti-SJW heel gimmick and your way of subtly placing the bait for the LOLz later on...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@VikingsAF wrote:

I do still disagree with NMP tough that they should keep on "positively" discriminating woman, as positive discrimination is still discrimination. And having seperate games for both genders is all but an inclusive attitude from Unibet.

@VikingsAF...aaaaa...did you ever meet a woman?......

@Elvinkoh1 wrote:

It's not about discrimination. Woman organizes the tournament, and she wants her gender to participate. What's so wrong with that? Why there is no one poker player who would do that for men.Ed

Edit: I'd consider this forum is all but the right place to discuss stuff like this and in the end people will never change, so I deleted my message. For who's interested of what I wrote. I kept a copy :p

@evia33 wrote:

@VikingsAF wrote:

@VikingsAF...aaaaa...did you ever meet a woman?......

No... Because they all get separated from me :(

@VikingsAF.....what i I meant: do you have the slightest idea how women spend money? If you give them 25 cents free they will spend another 25 euros.....we have a big , big talent:spending money...: Laugh:.....so they have to do something In a field where there are few women to attract them....it's just GOOD  business....for 25 cents..

and....I'm sorry for your "loss" :speechless:

@evia33 wrote:

@VikingsAF.....what i I meant: do you have the slightest idea how women spend money? If you give them 25 cents free they will spend another 25 euros.....we have a big , big talent:spending money...: Laugh:.....so they have to do something In a field where there are few women to attract them....it's just GOOD  business....for 25 cents..

and....I'm sorry for your "loss" :speechless:

Sorry but I know for fact that in a gambling industry this doesn't work like that. As women are by nature more cautious and less influenced by addictions. (Alcohol, smoking, drugs etc)

I'm curious to know how many of the 800 weekly female freerollers have deposited already on this site ;) Compared with the amount of people who have already deposited in other freerolls. ( @Patric-Unibet is there a way to get numbers on that?)

I could be entirely wrong ofcourse. But then prove me wrong :)

@evia33 wrote:

Now let's put the joke aside..., what happened to the Bounty freerolls....i need practice at poker...i.m not a good player , yet ....😃...and i need a motivation ( like 25 cents)

It's a technical issue which they will try to fix. But as far as I heard that will only be february the soonest :)

@VikingsAF wrote:

We've had this discussion before, somewhere. Somehow all the belgian exclusive stuff is great (and other nations) but if it's about females omg no, girls yuck. Targeting demographics is very standard in advertising, and there are many appealing demographics to bring revenue. The majority of unibet's advertising budget is probably assigned to largely target males tho, which is logical, cause they are the most likely to sign up currently, especially on their main product which is sports betting. Females are more of a future investment that should snowball once it catches enough momentum, but that takes a loong time, but it's seriously underfunded and most of the time a footnote that gets forgotten by organizers even when it receives some funding. Targeting the older generation is an other demographic that needs more attention. Everyone benefits from more liquidity, everyone 😏

Archived