Ladies at Unibet Poker Freeroll today...

DuttensBrud

Am so proud to have maniged to get to the last table and become no 8 of us ladies tonight! It was so much fun!

I was a bit "Why only woman....", dont like that iond of way of saying that we are all that different in the things we do, BUT, I did enjoy! 

Somehow it did not matter after a while in the game :) Playing how so ever is fun!

What do you think about the skills? Do you feel like you can tell men from woman in how they are playing?
Are men better than woman, the same or even better up?
What do you think?

I have not been playing so long but I want to believe that it doesnt matter in poker if you are a man or a woman.

Just figuring, relaxing, after this game and it is intresting to hear what others think in the matter?

Hope that you have got your self an happy ending of this week aswell :)

Nightynight!

@DuttensBrudCongrats on FT the MTT. I think its more a thing of will power how you pointed out in poker and beyond, i believe it doesn't matter whats your sex, color, origin. If you have the will to achieve something u can do it. The only difference is some achieve their goals faster than others but in the end everybody that puts the effort can do anything. 😉

@FreedoM wrote:

@DuttensBrud The only difference is some achieve their goals faster than others but in the end everybody that puts the effort can do anything. 😉

But you are still aware that Poker is a zero sum game where nothing of value is created?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived