Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@SingleMom102 , @TDW. I am able to add you guys Free Bets, Free Spins or Poker Bonus Points. What would you preffer instead of the Bonus Money?

0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 12
Rank 12
@Ray-Unibet,
Is bingo money also possible mr. Ray? Or a combination? Smile Smile
0 Likes
No such thing as "Bingo Money" I'm afraid and Vouchers are not a possibility either due to the wagering requirements.
It's either Free Spins, Free Bets or Poker Bonus Points at the moment.
0 Likes
TDW Rank 15
Rank 15

Hey Ray, thanks for finding a (partial) solution so fast @Ray-Unibet.

Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but, is the amount in free bets identical to the amount of bonus money I would have won? Since i consider this not of equal value (at all). Actually, bonus money is worth about twice as much as free spins, since the latter does not hold any intrinsic value.

Besides, on the topic of bingo vouchers, arent bingo vouchers usually free from wagering requirements, and hence could be seen as "free spins vs other players instead of free spins vs a computer"? Its basically just free bingo cards?

What exactly is poker bonus money? Points to buy SNG tickets etc?

0 Likes

@TDW wrote:

Hey Ray, thanks for finding a (partial) solution so fast @Ray-Unibet.

Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but, is the amount in free bets identical to the amount of bonus money I would have won? Since i consider this not of equal value (at all). Actually, bonus money is worth about twice as much as free spins, since the latter does not hold any intrinsic value.

Besides, on the topic of bingo vouchers, arent bingo vouchers usually free from wagering requirements, and hence could be seen as "free spins vs other players instead of free spins vs a computer"? Its basically just free bingo cards?

What exactly is poker bonus money? Points to buy SNG tickets etc?

Meant to write Poker Bonus Points, sorry bout that. 
Partial or no partial, it is the best option at the moment. The solution is non debateable eighter as Bonus Money is completely off the table at the moment unfortunately and it all depends how you look at it. With Bonus Money, you have a X3 wagering requirement as if you place a bet with odds of 2 you already have the full amount in cash in your account. Surely if you can complete a turnover of X3 you can make a profit of a free bet, but do correct me if I'm wrong. I know what you mean though, it's a matter of picking one of 2 "evils". Not sure we're inclined to offer more value for a Free Bet because of the reasons mentioned above, but what we are willing to do is let our Belgian players choose which "Bonus" type you guys would like, which is something that is not possible unless you're self excluded from a product. Take a gamble Smile
Cash Bingo vouchers are off the table for the simple reason that I need to outsource that to other colleagues, I'm trying to keep things as close at hand as possible but I can look into it if you guys would be willing to possibly wait a few extra days for crediting.

/Ray

0 Likes
TDW Rank 15
Rank 15

@Ray-Unibet  What i mean is, that the expected value of a free bet is way lower than that of bonus money. If you play enough sports (= meet the wagering requirements), bonus money is pretty much the same as receiving it straight in cash Smile

Its a pity you aren't authenticated for bingo vouchers, seemed like a fun prize after winning a bingo competition Tongue

Anyway, guess i'll go for the poker bonus points then!
I guess 10€ = 1000 bonus points (= i buy 10x 1€ SNG ticket? Smile )

Thanks! Smile

SingleMom102 Rank 12
Rank 12
Hi @Ray-Unibet
I have no problem with waiting a few more days to get it in bingo vouchers.
If not possible, pls 10eur in bonus points in poker and 40*0.25 bloodsuckers if possible Smile
If also not possible: 100*0.20 bonanza please Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet   tomorrow bingo?WonderGeek

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 12
Rank 12

@SingleMom102 wrote:
Hi @Ray-Unibet
I have no problem with waiting a few more days to get it in bingo vouchers.
If not possible, pls 10eur in bonus points in poker and 40*0.25 bloodsuckers if possible Smile
If also not possible: 100*0.20 bonanza please Smile

Ugh cant edit that for some reason? :O

Preferring
1) 20€ bingo voucher
2) 10€ bonus points poker + 100*0.10€ opal fruits
3) 200*0.10€ opal fruits

thank you

0 Likes

@TDW, points are added. My inability to add Bingo vouchers is a matter of budgeting that I am trying to solve at the moment, but I hope I'll have good news in the near future. Until then, we'll try and make the best of it with what we have of course.
@SingleMom102 Opal Fruits is not a Netent Slot, so I went with Bloodsuckers. Good luck Smile !

Let's re visit this Bingo Voucher issue at the next promotion and I'll do my best to get it done then.

0 Likes