Did you mean: 
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Capture.JPG

set handicap in volleyball and baseball

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@AndreiBN  Joao Menezes-Mitchell Krueger in Little Rock was suppose to start at midnight today. Now its 16 cet Smile I've seen this match somewhere so im not alone in this Scared

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@jerry wrote:

@AndreiBN  Joao Menezes-Mitchell Krueger in Little Rock was suppose to start at midnight today. Now its 16 cet Smile I've seen this match somewhere so im not alone in this Scared

@jerry , Unfortunately , this is the downsideof tennis matches.You already have other events on your betslip which are settled , so you can't really change anything right now. The other one who picked this match was Nestabear , but his fourfold was not eligible anyways.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@AndreiBN I dont wanna change anything. Just that i will not show my coupon before 11cet . Does that mean im out? 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@jerry wrote:

@AndreiBN I dont wanna change anything. Just that i will not show my coupon before 11cet . Does that mean im out? 

@jerry , Unfortunately , yes. There was also a few who picked Nadal vs. Federer in their initial post. And they've changed it before any events from thier betslips started. Let's say , in a extrem case, they will just miss out on the new tennis match they've picked. And their original prediciton from Nadal vs. Federer would have been correct. This would not be fair for them either.

And , also , again , an extrem exemple : there is not guarantee that this tennis match will not be post poned again for one more day. This can go for a long time like this. And there is this rule : 

-All the events on your betslip need to be settled by latest 09:00 CET ( 07/06 ) 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

Bust. from games no idea of, with 50% hitrate, lets do this again! Laugh

Spoiler
fail.PNG

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

Not bad. It was a great promotion.