Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner mission.JPG

We love this challenge, so let's give it 2 days this time! Get your community alias ( or anything very similar to it ) ready and hit the Unibet freeroll streets today, tomorrow and on Friday and make this community proud, as always! There is also something extra to make it even more interesting! If you finish in TOP 3 in any of the eligible freerolls you will get an extra 500 Poker bonus points. If there will be more members finish in TOP 3 in the Poker Client Freerolls , the extra prize will be shared.

20 Members who make it the farthest in the below mentioned Freerolls and post their final standing here in this thread will win 500 bonus points..

Promotion duration : From the moment of posting until 10:00 CET 14th June!

Eligible Freerolls for this competition:

Available on the 12th of June:  1.12:05 CET 2. 14:05 CET 3. 16:05 CET 4. 18:15 CET 5. 22:05 CET

Available on the 13th of June:  1. 00:05 CET 2. 02:05 CET 3. 04:05 CET 4. 06:05 CET 5. 08:05 CET, 6. 10:05 CET, 7. 12:05 CET, 8. 14:05 CET,    9. 16:05 CET 10. 18:15 CET, 11. 22:05 CET.

Available on the 14th of June:1.  00:05 2. CET, 3. 02:05 CET, 4. 04:05 CET, 5. 06:05 CET, 6. 08:05 CET 

Prizepool:  There will be a max. of 20 winners and each will get a 500 Bonus point.

How it works :

Spoiler

1.This promotion is eligilble only for the Freerolls mentioned above.

2.In order to claim a prize , you need to post a screenshot of your final standing of any of the eligible freerolls.

3.Using your community alias ( or something very similar to it ) it's a must.

4.The screenshot needs to be visible with the Hand ID and all the details.

5.You must post the screenshot of you reaching the final standing before the deadline of the promotion : latest 10:00 CET 14th of June.

338 REPLIES 338
Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

@Ray-Unibet what will be happening with the prizepool remaining?(like those freebets)... they are practically lost or the 'money' will be used in another days or someting?

Any news about those free spins from June 10th? (i believe there is 1 free spins remaining Rofl )

0 Likes
For general info unrelated to the daily promo please visit the info board @Ivanus, the answer is already there Smile
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

My magic number for the ITM would be:

hqdefault

What's yours guys?

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 20
Rank 20

Good luck to every player. 

@Ray-Unibet how many awards are available on the player ?

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@psrquack wrote:

Poor Andrei, he was too quick today.Teardrop

That was just a warm-up.I'm ready for the war now! Rockon

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@SCOBY wrote:

Good luck to every player. 

@Ray-Unibet how many awards are available on the player ?

@SCOBY , A member can claim only 1 prize. And if he will finish in TOP 3 in any of the eligible freerolls, he will stand a chance of winning an extra prize.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

-Guys, the heat is beyond all bearings. I can't stay in the office, let's go to the beach.

-But we have a daily competition. Who will take care of it?

-Leave it, I will give them a 2 day freeroll challenge. That will arrest them.

-Move on beach boys!

i-love-summer-too-yellow-rubber-duck-dog-95F6