cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Nice leaderboard @psrquack Rofl Time for a nap, I'll miss afew today and give some of you a chance to catch up. Sleepy

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Nestabear Are you on drugs or just sleep deprived? I'm not doing any lists. Wonder

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Nice leaderboard @psrquack Rofl Time for a nap, I'll miss afew today and give some of you a chance to catch up. Sleepy


Wise plan coming back when the end of the promo is near and overtaking the leader.Laugh

a376bbc0e03bc96a02eb3e4579432239

Sleep well, you deserved it.

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool: are you ready?

Opps, picture had too offensive language. Finnish sounds interesting.

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool: are you ready?

Opps, picture had too offensive language. Finnish sounds interesting.


It wasn't that bad. Devil on my shoulder is motivating me with same words Rofl

Ready, steady, GO ClubsSpadesHeartsDiamonds

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool: then google translate tricked me.Rofl

I will try this between 2 freerolls.

hqdefault

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@psrquack nope. I finished early) check the lobby

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool: then google translate tricked me.Rofl

It was drrrty language indeed but i'm immune to such things. So it was better that you removed it Thumbs Up

btw. Lot less players these days in freerolls when bounties removed

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool: then google translate tricked me.Rofl

It was drrrty language indeed but i'm immune to such things. So it was better that you removed it Thumbs Up

btw. Lot less players these days in freerolls when bounties removed


Yep, you can register right before tourney starts. Strange but great.

Reply