Rank 14

Italy - Bosnia and Herzegovina: over 2,5 3 goals

Russia - Cyprus: over 10,5 corner 16 corners

iceland - Turkey: over 4,5 cards 6 cards

Belarus - N. Ireland :Away Team to win at least one half 0-1 FT

cheerful-kid-winner-meme

adriantempo Rank 10
Rank 10

I only missed 1 out of 4 and it was the easiest one with 1.60 odds. And lost very marginally.
Iceland - Turkey Under 2.5 Goals, but 3 goals scored.

gravedom Rank 10
Rank 10
@adriantempo I lost 1 too also on turkey ... i went with away team to win at least one half (2-1 1st half and so it ended)
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@adriantempo wrote:

I only missed 1 out of 4 and it was the easiest one with 1.60 odds. And lost very marginally.
Iceland - Turkey Under 2.5 Goals, but 3 goals scored.

Yup, that Iceland - Turkey under 2.5 crashed the slip here too Disappointed

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Highlighted
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

1 winner on the 1st edition. 2 winners this time, it seems...

We are pretty bad at this Happyshy

To me the corner and card markets and also the match events feel difficult because I never  even look at those normally.

Live and learn Thumbs Up

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

We are pretty fine but Unibet has some nasty odds like 1.58 or 1.55 at goals,cards and corners market.I mean that you can't have a short assurance because the odds are just below 1.60 to avoid the balanced markets of 1.85-1.85.So it's more like a coin flip.Instead we have four coin flips.Will be more fun with just three bets from whatever market you want from three different matches and a minimum 1.50 odds for each bet.Maybe then will be at least eight winners.

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@maruni wrote:

We are pretty fine but Unibet has some nasty odds like 1.58 or 1.55 at goals,cards and corners market.I mean that you can't have a short assurance because the odds are just below 1.60 to avoid the balanced markets of 1.85-1.85.So it's more like a coin flip.Instead we have four coin flips.Will be more fun with just three bets from whatever market you want from three different matches and a minimum 1.50 odds for each bet.Maybe then will be at least eight winners.

We will try to chance a bit the format here , so more people could have higher chances of getting their hands on the prizes. But for sure the next sports promo will include other sports as well, so it will not be too much football involved. We still test which version would be a good one...so there won't be also way too many people wining and get disapointed if a raffle will happen , but also need some chances , cause 1 or 2 winners is not what the promotion is crafted for.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@AndreiBN Maybe make it 4 picks again at ANY odds, there could be a lot more winners picking 4, but then list them highest winning odds to lowest to give out the prizes. That way you take the risk of picking 4 definite winners at very low odds and not getting on the leader board or take a chance of slightly higher odds and losing. In this case our picks would all have to be on before any events started so players couldn't assesss the risks beforehand.Smile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
seetank Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey @Ray-Unibet . Don't forget about us: me and @whereisrivaldo. We'v won the freebets and we are still waiting for it.