Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19

Please @Ray-Unibet  100 fs x 0.1€ Starburst

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@Ray-Unibet  10 x 0.10c on Starburst. Thanks.

Tried to hit more of those x15 but after jumping through diffrent slots i noticed that im losing money and i stopped Scared Maybe next time will be better.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Are you satisfied how this challenge @Ray-Unibet ended?
Did you had a lot of work behind it?

This time,timing of this challenge did not suited me,but will be involved in a next one. Smile

Loved it @XY, what I like most about it is that it can work on any scale, small prizepool, large prizepool you name it! Will definitely have it again in the June miniseries! I’ll add you a little attention as well when crediting the guys, thanks for the idea Ok

Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

@Ray-Unibet can you please leave a message here after the spins will be credited Very Happy it will be very nice and easy to see here than check every hour the game Rofl 
Thaaanks! Very Happy

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

As you saw from the duration of this, it's quite a fastball compared to the other ones, so the starting time needs to be known well before the launch. Also it takes one to observe and keep the count, in order to avoid any possible feelbads and hassle that can come after playing and posting in vain, because of uncertainty how many freebies there's left. The bigger the player pool gets, the quicker the pace of posting is..
All in all, a very nice little comp that doesn't take forever to be finished, and blow up all the summer savings of people Laugh
Good job @Ray-Unibet  and @XY Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet @AndreiBN 

As @Rushbie has mentioned it might be good to give a definite start time for this type of comp. I did ask the question yesterday morning if i needed to be there at the start and the answer was no, not necessary as the challenge could take 1-12 hours. I assumed that was for individuals not the whole thing, so when I checked about 20:00 last night it was all over, I hadn't realized it would be a first come first served type.  No complaints, it won't be the first or last time I've missed something, but I'll try to stay sharper next time. Rofl

It Is What It Is
TDW Rank 15
Rank 15

Some feedback from a sad Belgian who couldn't participate....

* Seemed like a lot of fun, would indeed be good if the timing is announced like 1 day before, so we can all schedule around it
* It should not be allowed to edit your post and add screens, since this can screw up the timeline/chronology of people posting (i'm looking at you @Rushbie Wink) --> maybe a general guideline to post each win in a new post and add 'number #X' above it. Keeps it also easier to track (number of posts should be about the same as the number of valid entries, if not too many people spam the thread Smile )

Highlighted
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Have to admit that the editing can screw up the timeline yeah, guilty as charged.
First idea was to make things cleaner and edit it only up to 5 before leaving it there, because of relatively slow pace of posts, but you're perfectly right about it making the counting more difficult esp. there's more ppl in the comp @TDW 

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402