cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

hi

I made three withdrawals on Monday,it s thursday today have not recieved these 3

withdrawals. funny thing is the 3 deposits made on monday gone out of the bank account on the following day.

withdrawals id 1209240641 1209247244 1209329085

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @wf1205. The first withdrawal was approved 15/05/17 18:03 and the last two 15/05/17 23:05 and 15/05/17 23:13.
So the money is on the way, and we can't really do further right now. If you still haven't received them by Monday afternoon, please let us know.

You can't really compare withdrawals and deposits this way. When you deposit, if it's with e.g. a credit card, we'll give you the money on your Unibet account right away, but that doesn't mean they end up on our bank account instantly. It takes days before the money is available in our account.
0 Likes
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

i even recieved the withdrawal from tuesday!still missing the withdrawals from Monday

0 Likes
Vishbubbles86 Rank 4
Rank 4

Are you still waiting for these withdrawals from monday???

0 Likes
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

yes ,still waiting for the withdrawals from monday unsurprisingly!

what about you

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
Please send a picture of your bank statement with all transactions since Monday. Once we have this, I can log a case to look into what happened. It's likely that it's just delayed and you'll get the money early next week.
Easiest is to send the picture to support, but you can also drop us an email at contact@unibetcommunity.com
Again, really sorry about this delay!
0 Likes
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

Like u said it is just a delay!I fully trust you. and waite couple of days. until then,i send you screen shots of my bank statement.

0 Likes
Vishbubbles86 Rank 4
Rank 4

Yeah still nothing. Annoying

0 Likes
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

nothing we can do nothing they can do

0 Likes