cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

hi

i made withdrawal (40 pound)on the 13th may,id:1208791693. been 2 days,it s still not been processed by your team. normally,it can be done on the same day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
Hey @wf1205. The first withdrawal was approved 15/05/17 18:03 and the last two 15/05/17 23:05 and 15/05/17 23:13.
So the money is on the way, and we can't really do further right now. If you still haven't received them by Monday afternoon, please let us know.

You can't really compare withdrawals and deposits this way. When you deposit, if it's with e.g. a credit card, we'll give you the money on your Unibet account right away, but that doesn't mean they end up on our bank account instantly. It takes days before the money is available in our account.
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
19 REPLIES
Ulviir Rank 4
Rank 4

I have the same problem. My money always goes to skrill in 3 hours maximum. Now It's already 1 day. It's not normal, I guess they have some problem with withdrawal. 

wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

I have chat with them live. but they said everything is ok. it is normal to take longer than you think. what a great customer service!

0 Likes
Ulviir Rank 4
Rank 4

"We had some problem with processing witdhrawals made in the weekend."

Got those information. 

0 Likes
Ulviir Rank 4
Rank 4
Ok, It was solved to me. Contact them on live chat, and will be fine. Great support unibet!
0 Likes
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the prolonged withdrawals everyone! No need to contact customer service, he withdrawals will be processed automaticallty as normal, but unfortunately with a delay as they're trying to catch up from the weekend.

nicahlstedt Rank 2
Rank 2

I have the same problem. Mine withdrawal (ID: 1208603537) to entropay has not been proceed since 12th of May. Is there any way of checking on how long it is going to take to proceed with it? Anyway when proceed I will be still waiting min 2 days for the withrawal as it appear on the card. I hope you' re going to offer some extra bonus for this kind of delays

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nicahlstedt It's not something we can check in real time as it's not visualized, but they're trying their best to catch up on all that wasn't processed in the weekend. Many apologies for the inconvenience, I hope it's done shortly so the money will be available to you asap!

0 Likes
Teelow Rank 7
Rank 7

Hahaha 2 days with no withdrawal?? Hahaha boohoo. Glad to see the team is working hard to catch up on all the withdrawals made over the weekend while I still wait on any word about my missing money from a month ago

0 Likes