Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6

hello, my withdrawal is put on hold Screenshot_20180613-161159_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Austino677 This was due to the Sort Code (BIC - Bank Identifier Code) not being entered in the withdrawal attempt. You should be able to find this in your banking details or on their homepage - let me know if you have any troubles Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
8 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Austino677 This was due to the Sort Code (BIC - Bank Identifier Code) not being entered in the withdrawal attempt. You should be able to find this in your banking details or on their homepage - let me know if you have any troubles Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6
where should I send the correct code?
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Austino677 You need to enter it in the "Sort Code" box when making the withdrawal, the box under "Transit Number" I see on your screenshot here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Verification-issue/m-p/161076.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6

but my current withdrawal is on hold...  I've inserted the BIC code on my withdrawal page sort code box

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Austino677 You need to enter it in the "Sort Code" box when making the withdrawal, the box under "Transit Number" I see on your screenshot here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Verification-issue/m-p/161076.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Austino677 Ah yes that's right, can you send me the BIC through private message please? Just hold the mouse over my name and a small menu will pop up where you can chose message. I'll pass it on to the payments team and they'll add it to the withdrawal and process it Smile

0 Likes
Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Austino677 Ah yes that's right, can you send me the BIC through private message please? Just hold the mouse over my name and a small menu will pop up where you can chose message. I'll pass it on to the payments team and they'll add it to the withdrawal and process it Smile

sorry I'm using my smartphone.. no mouse lol

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Austino677 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Smile In that case you can press the letter button at the top of the site and then "New Message" where you can enter my name.

0 Likes
Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@Austino677 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Smile In that case you can press the letter button at the top of the site and then "New Message" where you can enter my name.

Sent, thanks 

0 Likes