Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 13
Rank 13

I have the same problem two times. I register to tournament in addon break but cant take addon, see info 'tournament will start shortly' but cant take addon (if i know that i cant make that addon i never registered to this tournaments). On sunday i cant take addon in nebula, on monday in 5€ satelite to supernova. Whats wrong ?

Przechwytywanie.JPG

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
7 REPLIES
MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

There is indeed sometimes a bug with the add-ons, where the pop-up doesn't appear. There is a workaround: closing & reopening the table during the add-on break should make the add-on pop-up appear.

0 Likes
Pucuri88 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello guys!

I played this morning the 1€ rebuy/addon 50€ Gtd Meteor shower. When the addon button appeared I clicked on addon and the button dissappeared but the 4000 chips wasn't added. Although the 1€ wasn't deducted from my account too but I wanted to buy an addon Very Happy

Can you please check that?

0 Likes

Thanks a lot for reporting guys. The poker team is looking into it.

@MathrimC, are also talking about the scenario when you late reg. during the add-on break? Or was it a case where you would already be playing the tournament and the add-on option doesn't appear?

0 Likes

Thanks a lot for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience, @Pucuri88. The poker team is aware of the issue and they're looking into it. I'll merge your thread with the one from yesterday regarding the same issue Smile

0 Likes
MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

Marco-Unibet wrote:

Thanks a lot for reporting guys. The poker team is looking into it.

@MathrimC, are also talking about the scenario when you late reg. during the add-on break? Or was it a case where you would already be playing the tournament and the add-on option doesn't appear?

I didn't have the problem myself, but Davitsche had it on stream while playing the Odyssey last Sunday. He was regged since the start of the tournament. Supernova runner-up @Hohenzolern suggested reopening the table as a workaround.

0 Likes
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 13
Rank 13

@Marco-Unibet any info ?

reopen doesnt help for me ...

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes

@Ja-z-Polszy, I've asked the guys for an update. Will get back to you as soon as I get more info.

Thanks, @MathrimC. Forwarded the post yesterday Smile

0 Likes