cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Muhodizdar91 Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi,

Jeppe please help Smile Why cant I make withdrawal through my skrill account ? I deposited money from there but it says unavailable. How is that possible ?

Best regards

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Muhodizdar91 Just put something in there thats not a number. E.g a " - " or "n/a" and it will work Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
6 REPLIES
Muhodizdar91 Rank 7
Rank 7

Than, I tryed to withdraw money through bank transfer because its the only that is available but than happens this. I am from Bosnia. 
Screenshot_3.png

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Muhodizdar91,

I checked this with the Player Safety team and unfortunately I'm the bearer of bad news, as I've been told that we don't offer the possibility of using Skrill for withdrawals in your country Sad 

I can recommend the Bank Transfer option though, it generally works really well and we don't get many complaints on the processing time here on the Community - would that work for you personally?

Best regards, 

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Muhodizdar91 We posted within 6 seconds of each other, must be a new record.. I''ll look into that and get back to you!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Muhodizdar91 Just put something in there thats not a number. E.g a " - " or "n/a" and it will work Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Muhodizdar91 Rank 7
Rank 7

OK, thanks. I will wait for your answer.

Regards,

0 Likes
Muhodizdar91 Rank 7
Rank 7

OK i will put "-". Hope it will work.