Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Vishbubbles86 Rank 4
Rank 4

I use unibet because out of all the online books, they are the quickest but this week i have been let down. I made two withdrawals on sunday and monday and i'm yet to receive them. Why the long delay? Iv heard its due to glitch last weekend but my friend withdrew on tuesday and he has his! 

• Withdrawing
0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Vishbubbles86 @wf1205 We were told that all the faulty withdrawals would be processed within 24 hours from Friday, given that they usually take 1-3 working days to show up after being processed, they should arrive on your account no later than Wednesday.

/Jeppe 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES
Vishbubbles86 Rank 4
Rank 4

The i.ds are 1209143657 and 1209239790

0 Likes

@Vishbubbles86 From my end the withdrawals stand as completed,  apologies for it taking longer than usual. I won't rule out a glitch, if so it would usually only concern one or two batches of withdrawals and withdrawals made later without glitch would work as normal. I'd like to have our payments team look into it, if you could please private message me a screenshot of your bank account, or email it to contact@unibetcommunity.com, or email it to our customer service if you prefer and link to your post. Once verified that you haven't received the withdrawal, we'll get in touch with the payment provider and have them locate the transaction. 
Once again, apologies for the hassle, I realize it's inconvenient not receiving the money as promised - we'll be sure to retrieve it for you.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Vishbubbles86 Rank 4
Rank 4

i have sent you a scrrenshot of my bank statement via private message. please help! i need my funds asap

0 Likes
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

any compensation for the delay?cause the withdrawals has not reached my bank account on time,my account has been overdrafted. i have to pay for the overdraft!

0 Likes
livertool Rank 16
Rank 16

wf1205 wrote:

any compensation for the delay?cause the withdrawals has not reached my bank account on time,my account has been overdrafted. i have to pay for the overdraft!

Yeah, that`ll be the day Very Happy

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes

@Vishbubbles86 I've already created a case at our payments department and will update when we hear back from them, thanks a lot for the quick screenshot!

@wf1205 I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but compensation for a delayed withdrawal is never compensated with money from customer support and thus not something we can do here. It's something that's bound to happen every once in a while considering all the technical transactions involved, but I think we're pretty good at usually sorting it out in a timely manner. 

0 Likes
wf1205 Rank 10
Rank 10

I see all the withdrawals on monday got delays,which are not received yet. May I kindly ask would be possible to recieve these withdrawals by next monday?It is quite frustrated every time you check your account,the funds are not reached yet.

would you feel the same way?if it is your money.

0 Likes
Vishbubbles86 Rank 4
Rank 4

Any update as i still dont have my two withdrawals?

0 Likes

@Vishbubbles86 @wf1205 We were told that all the faulty withdrawals would be processed within 24 hours from Friday, given that they usually take 1-3 working days to show up after being processed, they should arrive on your account no later than Wednesday.

/Jeppe 

0 Likes