Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael1 Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi,

I am trying to do a withdrawal from the following page but the 'withdrawal' button is greyed out/ not clickable:

https://fr.unibet.be/myaccount/mymoney/withdraw?openOnWebView=true

My account is verified.

I changed my adress during this session as I moved since last time I used the account (which is a while ago).

Thank you in advance for your support,

Michael

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Michael1, welcome to the Community Smile
Was the issue solved in the meantime? I couldn't find anything on your account that might impede you from withdrawing. Let us know if it's still an issue and before reporting it again, try deleting cookies and cache + using another browser, it might do the trick, but if not, a screenshot will be appreciated so we can have a closer look at this for you

/Ray
0 Likes
5 REPLIES
Hi @Michael1, welcome to the Community Smile
Was the issue solved in the meantime? I couldn't find anything on your account that might impede you from withdrawing. Let us know if it's still an issue and before reporting it again, try deleting cookies and cache + using another browser, it might do the trick, but if not, a screenshot will be appreciated so we can have a closer look at this for you

/Ray
0 Likes
Marking as solved, withdrawal was successfully processed.
0 Likes
Michael1 Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi Ray,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have been trying what you advise both on PC and smartphone and it does not do the trick.

Button still greyed out and withdrawal has not been succesfully done, as you state.

I have a printscreen. How can I send it as PM?

Regards,

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted
Michael1 Rank 2
Rank 2
Printscreen sent as PM.
0 Likes
@Michael1, what happens if you actually type in the amount you would like to withdraw?
0 Likes