Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jazzyb New member

Why is it so difficult to contact Unibet?

I try the email as stated on the website (info@unibet.com) and it doesn't exist.

Live Chat doesn't always work i.e. you click on it and no chat box appears.

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hi @jazzyb, welcome to the Community.
We are more than happy to help you out here as well. But just so we answer the question, support is indeed available 24/7 and in order to access it a player would need enter the Help Center through the following link https://www.unibet.com/help/ and navigate through the relevant content presented there for a possible troubleshooting. However if you don't find what you are looking for, the chat or e-mail options will be presented.
@unibet1928, if there is anything we can actually do for you we are more than happy to help you out but I needed to edit your username for obvious reasons. We are being regulated by the Swedish government, everything tied to what we do is perfectly fair, legal and ethical and this not according to us, it's what most of our players say and the country's that we are present in. Your claim that the games are rigged has absolutely no substance, it's distorting facts and just not fair so through this message we are giving you a final warning. the next one will result in a Ban from the Community.

/Ray
0 Likes
2 REPLIES
unibet1928 New member

Because this site sucks! rigged slots,no swedish support,everything  here sucks bigtime!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @jazzyb, welcome to the Community.
We are more than happy to help you out here as well. But just so we answer the question, support is indeed available 24/7 and in order to access it a player would need enter the Help Center through the following link https://www.unibet.com/help/ and navigate through the relevant content presented there for a possible troubleshooting. However if you don't find what you are looking for, the chat or e-mail options will be presented.
@unibet1928, if there is anything we can actually do for you we are more than happy to help you out but I needed to edit your username for obvious reasons. We are being regulated by the Swedish government, everything tied to what we do is perfectly fair, legal and ethical and this not according to us, it's what most of our players say and the country's that we are present in. Your claim that the games are rigged has absolutely no substance, it's distorting facts and just not fair so through this message we are giving you a final warning. the next one will result in a Ban from the Community.

/Ray
0 Likes