cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi , i ve send all the documentation for a quick verify and...nothing. can someone do something about it? Thank you!

0 Likes
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey @Bogdan89 and welcome to the Community!

The proof of address document has been re-requested and you should have more information in your email. If you let me know when the new one is submitted I can take a look again!

Let me know if you need something more and I'll be happy to assist. Smile

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @Bogdan89, I can't seem to find it in my inbox. Can you try Private Messaging me here in the community or try again on the address above?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cheers for the picture @Bogdan89. I've saved it and deleted it from here. I would advise you not to post personal information out publicly for security concerns from now on. We have a "Private Message" function if you click on my name, it will appear and there you can message only me without anybody else seeing the message. Anyways, I've sent the document to be verified and am pending feedback on it.

/Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Bogdan89,

Unfortunately it's not. This is the latest information: 

Proof of Address declined - printout. Need Bank Statement, Utility Bill or any government issued letter dated in the last 3 months. Original PDF or received through the post.

Please let me know if you need something more and I'll be happy to assist.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

@Ray-Unibet i just send the pdf... i hope this will be ....fineSmile

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

Hey @Bogdan89 and welcome to the Community!

The proof of address document has been re-requested and you should have more information in your email. If you let me know when the new one is submitted I can take a look again!

Let me know if you need something more and I'll be happy to assist. Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Thank you for answering me... now i have my proof of address in pending... can someone see if is all ok?  Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Just confirming that I've checked and all is accepted @Bogdan89 Smile. Good luck!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Thank you but still the account is not verified. Screenshot_20200120-174301_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
My apologies @Bogdan89, I must have overlooked something because you are right. Had a second glance and I see now that there is still a Proof of Address missing, as my colleagues informed you on the 16th of this month. Please note that this proof of address would need to be received by post in the last 3 months and it would need to show all 4 corners of the A4 document. Please have a look in the link below where you can find some examples of eligible documents.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Verification-Help/Tips-tricks-and-how-to-send-your-documents-for-...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Ok but my proof of address is still in pending so i can t send another one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

If is still in pending i can t submit another pfoofIf is still in pending i can t submit another pfoof

0 Likes
Highlighted
@Bogdan89, e-mail me at contact@unibetcommunity.com with and tag me with @ here once done. I'll upload it manually and send it to be verified.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

@Ray-Unibet  send it. 

From Bogdan.rusu24@gmail.com

0 Likes