Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Moni1960 Rank 3
Rank 3

Hello, i hope this Support here is better then the Livechat, who told me,that they can't help me and i have to wait.

I started playing and made a deposit and because of that amount, they were asking me to verify my account, what is no problem for me. So i sent them my bank infos (screenshot), my ID and an invoice. After some days ,my invoice was rejected, because it was a pdf. Next invoice was from insurance, also rejected, So i sent a new one (phone) but then they also asked for ID holding near the face. I also sent this without delays. After some days and 2 big winning bets i got called from Patrick on the 9th and he said i passed all the verification and he will inform now the sec. department. I also requested a payout on the 9th. So since then nothing in my account happens, there is no update on my documents and when i ask the livechat support, they tell me only to wait. I wait now since around 13 days and no update on my documents or something else. Sure im aware because of the big winnings, they need to check, but i asked them also if there is anything i can do to speed this up and i always get the answer, that i have to wait.

This is not ok in my opinion and i hope somebody here can help me, so solve this verification problem.

Thanks

Reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Welcome to the community, @Moni1960!

I'm sorry it's taking longer than usual to complete the verification. I've escalated the case to increase the priority. There's not much else I can do at this stage, as the investigation is still ongoing. The last document was received a week ago, and cases like yours can unfortunately take up to 14 days.

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Reply
24 REPLIES
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Welcome to the community, @Moni1960!

I'm sorry it's taking longer than usual to complete the verification. I've escalated the case to increase the priority. There's not much else I can do at this stage, as the investigation is still ongoing. The last document was received a week ago, and cases like yours can unfortunately take up to 14 days.

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Reply
Moni1960 Rank 3
Rank 3

hi, thanks for getting back to me. This is all that i wanted to know! I mean, why is Justas from Livechat not telling me,it can take up to 14 days? It is a bit strange to hear always to wait and nothing happens, but if somebody would tell me, this needs around 14 days, well fine for me. So i will wait those 14 days and will mail here again once i have or haven't an update. Thank you

0 Likes
Reply
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

13 days, that is a new for me. And in my opinion way too long. Why is it so hard to get the money, dont get it. Always they say because of the money laundry or something but come on, how many people does that if they do i bet they can figure out better ways than recyckling thru betting sites. That is why i usually nowdays bet on sites that i can recieve the money same day when i win it😀

 

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Reply
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
Moni1960 wrote:

hi, thanks for getting back to me. This is all that i wanted to know! I mean, why is Justas from Livechat not telling me,it can take up to 14 days? It is a bit strange to hear always to wait and nothing happens, but if somebody would tell me, this needs around 14 days, well fine for me. So i will wait those 14 days and will mail here again once i have or haven't an update. Thank you


I'm sorry the communication from CS hasn't been clear. I'll have a look at the communication and follow up accordingly Smile


livertool wrote:

13 days, that is a new for me. And in my opinion way too long. Why is it so hard to get the money, dont get it. Always they say because of the money laundry or something but come on, how many people does that if they do i bet they can figure out better ways than recyckling thru betting sites. That is why i usually nowdays bet on sites that i can recieve the money same day when i win it😀


You can also receive the money the same day on Unibet Smile

The number of persons is irrelevant, when we're talking AML, the regulations don't change because of this.  

Less than 5 % of our customers are dissatisfied with the withdrawal experience, and we're working hard on making the experience both faster and easier - the average withdrawal time has decreased significantly in the last year Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Reply
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

Ok. Dont know where you got the number of less than 5%, i guess there is big margin of who you ask. I never had bigger problems with withdrawings, i think 3 days have been max on any site. I have been gambling for long time and there for i must wonder for the up to 14 days especially as you say you are working hard to get withdrawals to be more quick and easy. You are going in the wrong way 🤔

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Reply
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

livertool wrote:

Ok. Dont know where you got the number of less than 5%, i guess there is big margin of who you ask. I never had bigger problems with withdrawings, i think 3 days have been max on any site. I have been gambling for long time and there for i must wonder for the up to 14 days especially as you say you are working hard to get withdrawals to be more quick and easy. You are going in the wrong way 🤔


From more than 50k survey responses Smile

Some cases are too complex to resolve in a week, and this is not unique to Unibet. It's rare that it'll take more than a few hours to get the withdrawal approved, and in most cases where documents are needed, they'll be approved within 48 hours Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Reply
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

Ok. So atleast 2500 people are unhappy out 50k that you choose to send the enquiry to. To me it seems a lot. Just dont get it why is it so hard to withdraw money for some people as it is so easy to deposit, no questions asked. I dont know about any other countries but in Finland we have these bankcodes for internet banking wich identifies that you are really you so why you dont use that kind of identification for deposits and withdrawals? No more waiting and frustation 😀

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Reply
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

livertool wrote:

Ok. So atleast 2500 people are unhappy out 50k that you choose to send the enquiry to. To me it seems a lot. Just dont get it why is it so hard to withdraw money for some people as it is so easy to deposit, no questions asked. I dont know about any other countries but in Finland we have these bankcodes for internet banking wich identifies that you are really you so why you dont use that kind of identification for deposits and withdrawals? No more waiting and frustation 😀


Not correct, it's less than 2500.

5 % is indeed too much, but I wouldn't say it's a lot - some are unhappy when not receiving the money the same day they initiate the withdrawal Smile
In Denmark there's NemID, which is somewhat similar to bankcodes. It's a username and password and some unique codes that are only used once. Just because NemID is used for login to both Unibet and the bank, it doesn't mean you can't commit fraud? You can e.g. still deposit with another persons creditcard, stolen paysafe vouchers etc. There're countless ways to commit fraud, even though NemID/bankcodes is used. We do request documents upon deposits too, it's not only when making withdrawals. Would you rather that we asked you to send in everything when signing up, when there's a very small chance we'll never need any of it? Smile

Generally speaking it's not hard to withdraw money. Most customers never send in any documents, and as I wrote above, the documents are usually approved within 48 hours Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Reply
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

No you dont ask fot any documents in depositing. And i wish you would if it takes 14 days to withdraw. Then everybody could decide if they wanted to wait two weeks to money to arrive and never would have these problems again. 

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
Reply