Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey guys,

hopefully you can help me out here.

I requested a withdrawal 2 weeks ago and was asked to verify my identity by uploading pictures of certain documents. After about a week of not getting any update on the process I sent an email asking about what's wrong. The problem seemed to be that I uploaded the pics as pdf-files (ID and bank account statement, both stating my name and address), so I reuploaded them as png or jpg. I actually took a picture of my screen showing the statement as I only get them as pdfs but the guy from the German live support team insisted on it being actual pictures of the documents...

However, now another week has passed and I have not heard anything new and the withdrawal and verification are still pending. Unibet has now a pic of my ID, driver license and my latest bank statement. Two of those show my address.

I'd be glad if you could speed up the process or at least give me clear instructions what else I have to do. Smile

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Perfect @spargelsalat, I had a word with the Security agent and the document got accepted Smile all good with your account, you are verified and good to go. withdrawals were paid as well.
Just a quick heads up, in the case that you use VPN to stream, make sure to switch it off before trying to log in to Unibet. the sudden change of IP can trigger these restrictions.

/Ray
0 Likes
12 REPLIES
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10

So now I received another email asking for me to upload an official document that was sent to my home. But as I have told the guy from support already several times: the utility bills don’t show my name, because I live in a shared flat and I get my bank statements digitally.

Do I really have to make an appointment with the citizens office now to get an official letter? Because that takes at least another month and costs money, so I would like to avoid that if possible...

0 Likes
Hi @spargelsalat, thank you for informing us about the verification.
I had a look at your account and indeed, I still see a request for a picture of a document attesting your address.
In some cases, and this is the case the security department requests an actual document received by post or requested at the issuing office. Do you maybe have a: Bank Statement, Internet bill, Utility bill (Gas, electricity, water. gas) or something received by the government by post handy at home? If not would there be a possibility to request one at an office close to you? This document would be vital in speeding up the process of this verification and finalizing it. You can send it to contact@unibetcommunity.com and I'll make sure it gets looked at as soon as possible.
Let me know by tagging me in your reply.

/Ray
0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@spargelsalat

EDIT: Irrelevant since @Ray-Unibet is as fast as light

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes

I most probably wrote my reply while you were writing yours Smile. So then utility bills are off the table, no problemo.
How about the rest of the examples given @spargelsalat, would one of those be easier and faster to request?
Bank statements don't tend to take months to be issued if requested at an office, another option that I try avoiding to request for obvious reasons would be Police Conducts. It is a last resort when everything fails. The security department is not necesarely interested in any of the details besides of the name and registered address, and it is an official document after all. 

0 Likes
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey @Ray-Unibet, thanks for your help. Smile

But since I don't get any paperwork from my bank sent by mail, it looks like I need to get a letter from the citizens office. It is a little annoying though, especially because the ID card states my address and here you are obligated to have that updated when you move.

Anyways, I really appreciate your quick response. The support here on the forum is fantastic. Unfortunately I feel like talking to a bot when contacting support via mail / livechat.

0 Likes
@spargelsalat, thank you for the kind words Smile let me try and shed a bit of light on this for you.
You make a valid point in saying that the address is visible on the ID, the reason it's not accepted as a Proof of Address and only Identification is because the document is older than 3 months and due to European regulations the guys over at Security can't accept it.
By "citizens office" do you mean town hall? Because if so I understand the hassle of getting the document issued, however I am 100% sure if you contact your bank directly they will be more than happy to provide a Bank Statement right then and there.
Apologies for the back and forth, I get that it's less than ideal for player. These processes are put in place to protect your funds and your account.
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet yes, by "citizen office" I mean something like the town hall... for most matters you have to go to the your district's office here (of which the literal translation would be citizen office Wink ). But I just read you can request some documents by email, so I should be able to get something within a week. Thanks again. Smile

Thanks for that @spargelsalat, let me know once done and I'll jump right on solving it. You didn't mention the banks though, it is usually a much easier and quicker way to get the needed document. Is that not an option for you?
0 Likes
spargelsalat Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet I am going to call my bank tomorrow morning, but I doubt they send me a statement by mail. It's all digital these days. Will let you know once I got something. Smile

0 Likes