Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm happy to help @Daniel, I see the new document and as far as I can tell it looks like what was requested. Once the document is reviewed and hopefully approved by Player Safety, you'll have to make the withdrawal again, as all pending withdrawals are automatically transferred back to your Unibet account at the end of each month if they're not approved - hope it's ok.

All the best to you as well and hope you had a joyful out of town Christmas Smile

0 Likes
Daniel Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi @Jeppe-Unibet,

I have just loged in to my account and no changes... Sad My account still under rewiev Sad  Do you think it is possible to send me my money this year? 

All the best

0 Likes

Sorry that we didn't make before the end of last year @Daniel, but I'm happy to say that all documents are approved and that your withdrawal is now on the way to your bank account Smile

Daniel Rank 5
Rank 5

@Jeppe-Unibet

One more time thank you very much. I have received all my money on my bank account. I didnt have to send any photos of my face next to id which, for me was very humiliating and strange request. I can frankly say that Unibet is fair company the company that you can trust and be sure that your money is safe. 

Szczypior New member

Hello @Jeppe-Unibet

I was reading Unibet community and I found this topic. I have a similar problem with my withdrawal. Could you please take a look at my account and help me to get my money back. Thank you very much in advance.

By the way my login is lolol999

I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Szczypior, welcome to the community! Smile

I've had a look at your account, and there's unfortunately nothing we can do, before we've received the requested document. As soon as we have the document, your account will be verified, and you can make the withdrawal again Smile

0 Likes