Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello I've provided and uploaded all requested documents but my bank statement is yet to be approved 

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks a lot for posting this @Austino677, I've checked the case and the missing approval was due to us mistakenly asking for the IBAN number to be present on your bank statement - I've had it approved now Smile

As for the transit number, please just enter "n/a" in the field without writing any numnbers and it'll work Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
8 REPLIES
Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6

Also on my withdrawal page.  i see stuff required for Canadian customers, why i aint one.  i registered as Nigerian Screenshot_20180611-234359_YoWhatsApp.jpg

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks a lot for posting this @Austino677, I've checked the case and the missing approval was due to us mistakenly asking for the IBAN number to be present on your bank statement - I've had it approved now Smile

As for the transit number, please just enter "n/a" in the field without writing any numnbers and it'll work Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Austino677 Rank 6
Rank 6
oh thanks i can successfully withdraw funds directly to my Nigerian savings account? i used for deposit
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Austino677 wrote:
oh thanks i can successfully withdraw funds directly to my Nigerian savings account? i used for deposit

@Austino677 Yes it shouldn't be a problem at all, as long as the details entered are correct and something other than a number is entered as transit Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Sinsinma Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi,

I am yet to be verified despite sending my statement of account.

Please what is going on?

Kindly look into it. Username is sinsinma.

Thanks

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sinsinma Sorry for the inconvenience, it's fixed now!

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Joachim New member

I cabt transfer money too my acount

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joachim wrote:

I cabt transfer money too my acount

@Joachim There was a block put up automatically because a few deposit attempts were declined, I've removed it now and you are free to try the deposit again.

/Jeppe

0 Likes