Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kashclicks Rank 6
Rank 6

Hey all !

To Unibet, I see from the cashier that you accept deposits and send withdrawls to VISA cards.

I am in Canada, and am researching for a PREPAID VISA card to further top-up my account.

Which cards are the ones that will accept deposits and receive withdrawal/payment from Unibet ?

Thankyou

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

Always buy Vanilla Prepaid Mastercards or Visas in Canada they allow gambling transactions.  When it comes to reloadable cards, go with CIBC or PC Financial those 2 I know still accept gambling transactions.  Vanilla ones can be found at Shell, Shoppers Drug Mart, Esso, Petro Canada now, Walmart, so that's your best option.

9 REPLIES
JillianP Rank 14
Rank 14

Hi, you should probably post your question again in the help and support section. It would be more likely to get one of the Unibet teams attention there. 

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 17
Rank 17
Or contact @Magicadil i think he will know the answer Smile
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Follow my Poker Journey here.
0 Likes
Zipfil Rank 14
Rank 14

I have used this for years and hold a Premier account there: https://www.entropay.com/

Unibet have that as a choise.

Do recomend a Skrill account , they give you a Master card if you want...anyway here is the link to Skrill also used by Unibet: https://www.skrill.com/en-us/

Be aware that I dont know if Unibet have changed the deposit\withdraw limits true Skrill, they had a low one before on withdraw, even I have a VIP No limit account there...confusing part...

Those are the 2 I recomend.

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
Kashclicks Rank 6
Rank 6

Skrill does not take Canadians anymore, I used to have it.

Regardless, I cannot spend the money in Canada using Skrill.

0 Likes
Kashclicks Rank 6
Rank 6
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

I've found the easiest way to deposit is through Paysafecards. Just go to a Canada post, ask the cashier for one. And for withdrawal, I use bank transfer.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
0 Likes
Highlighted
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

Always buy Vanilla Prepaid Mastercards or Visas in Canada they allow gambling transactions.  When it comes to reloadable cards, go with CIBC or PC Financial those 2 I know still accept gambling transactions.  Vanilla ones can be found at Shell, Shoppers Drug Mart, Esso, Petro Canada now, Walmart, so that's your best option.

Kashclicks Rank 6
Rank 6

Yes thanks guys,

I did use paysafe at the Post Office, fees were pretty high, also you cannot withdrawl to it unfortunately.

Looking into this Vanilla thing, sounds like what I'm needing.  Have to check fees and other details, I suppose.

Thankyou all very much.

0 Likes
ChipsAhoy72 Rank 14
Rank 14
I use vanilla to deposit, but need a withdrawal option aside from the bank...

I may just go open a new account.

Vanilla is good for the standard $4 fee for any amount.
Tracking...so what? 7 things we know you're going to say

Debunking common arguments around data and privacy: "I've got nothing to hide"; "Who cares if people know I eat cornflakes for breakfast?"; "I'm just one in millions...how could anyone see me?''; and others.

1. I've got nothing to hide

Whether you have something to hide or not is totally irrelevant. Privacy is not about hiding - it is about autonomy, power and control; it is about your ability to decide how you present yourself to the world.
Given how much data about you is constantly being collected, mostly in ways that you can't see, this erosion of your privacy can't help but have an impact in the long run - on your job or on future jobs; on your networks; on how much you end up paying for specific products; and on a range of other things.
0 Likes