Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oddis New member

Is it only me who thinks Unibet is a misserable supplier of poker-services ?                                                Where are my bonuses, my free-tickets and invitations. It is all gone,-  or not delivered at my Unibet-account.   I have been playing tournaments for a couple of 1000 Euros and have not received my introduction-bonus and my gifts have been taken away. 

So away;- I am going too !  Away from U(nibet). 

And I am going to tell ALL my friends about you.

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
I've added the welcome offer to your account again, as well as € 9 worth of expired SNG and MTT tickets Smile
Good luck! Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
7 REPLIES
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
Welcome to the community, @Oddis! Smile

I'm sorry to hear you're not satisfied with the client Sad I had a look at your account, and I can see you used the client the first time in 2015, which is why there're no welcome offers for you now.
As you never made use of the free roll tickets or welcome bonus, we can probably fix something for you. I'm not able to do it now, as I'm not at my work laptop, but I'll have a look tomorrow afternoon. Hope that's okay Smile
Good night
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
SCOBY Rank 17
Rank 17

From my experiences on this site I can say that I have come to a good conclusion about this site. ☺.I've reviewed my experience on other sites and I think unibet is the site with the biggest promotions.

I did cry when I lost, but I'm winning this site. On the other sites only cartoons.

My only dissatisfaction is that the players in my country are deprived of the free games from the bingo room.

Otherwise I think it is the closest place to reality and many rewards.

Good luck to every all  !!!!!!

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23
I've added the welcome offer to your account again, as well as € 9 worth of expired SNG and MTT tickets Smile
Good luck! Smile
FreedoM Rank 17
Rank 17

Oddis wrote:

Is it only me who thinks Unibet is a misserable supplier of poker-services ?                                                Where are my bonuses, my free-tickets and invitations. It is all gone,-  or not delivered at my Unibet-account.   I have been playing tournaments for a couple of 1000 Euros and have not received my introduction-bonus and my gifts have been taken away. 

So away;- I am going too !  Away from U(nibet). 

And I am going to tell ALL my friends about you.

I think you're the only one that thinks UNIBET is a misserable supplier, i love it, so moving besides this i think you're a liar, if you invest 1K in MTTs u can't care less for a ticket or a bonus, because you're here to play. So yeah something smells fishy about this post.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 17
Rank 17

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Good luck! Smile

I do not think I was given these bonuses 😀😀😀😀😀 !!!!! @Stubbe-Unibet ☺!!!

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@SCOBY, you have had the welcome offer on your account Smile
You need to play, in order to get the bonus Smile

SCOBY Rank 17
Rank 17

@Stubbe-Unibet OK. I joked. That's how you say boss !!!!!!☺☺☺☺☺

0 Likes