Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Random Rank 2
Rank 2

Hello,

I can't login to client. Whenever I enter email/password, I have a logon window flashing in the middle of client, so I'm unable to do anything. Please help if someone know what can be an issue.

UnibetLag.png

• Signing in
0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Random and welcome to the community - thanks for posting your issue here Smile

I spoke with one of the guys from the poker team, and it looks like there's a bug when setting up your poker profile.

Can you please try and log in via the browser version? You'll need to create a poker profile the first time you log in (choose alias, avatar, etc.).

You should be able to log in using the poker client, after you've created a profile via the browser version Smile

0 Likes
4 REPLIES
AndreiBN Rank 24
Rank 24
Random Rank 2
Rank 2

Did not work for me. Thanks for your response though.

0 Likes

Hi @Random and welcome to the community - thanks for posting your issue here Smile

I spoke with one of the guys from the poker team, and it looks like there's a bug when setting up your poker profile.

Can you please try and log in via the browser version? You'll need to create a poker profile the first time you log in (choose alias, avatar, etc.).

You should be able to log in using the poker client, after you've created a profile via the browser version Smile

0 Likes
Random Rank 2
Rank 2