cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

I have tehnical error and problem on my account.And I m still waiting for you to verify my account.Renato30

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hi @Renato30, Thank you for the documents, first of all, the one received on the 4th seems to have done the trick and by prioritizing your verification today, we've successfully verified your account. Sorry you had to wait longer than expected though, whenever a "back and forth" like this occurs where some documents sent are not eligible it takes time until you get to provide another document, after that it takes time again until it's verified...etc. Anyways, I'm happy we brought this to a positive resolution, thank you for your patience and good luck to you.

/Ray

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Hi @Renato30, welcome to the Community Smile
The "error" on the account is actually a verification block as you mention and in order to remove it, this verification would need to be completed.
Your ID was already checked and approved however the document sent as a "Proof of Address" was declined as the document was not eligible. What constitutes a Proof of address are utility bills, tax returns, Bank Statements or official government certificates dated within 3 months. The link below can provide you with a more in depth explanation over what are the exact requirements, please let us know if you have any further questions.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Verification-Help/Tips-tricks-and-how-to-send-your-documents-for-...

/Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Can you give me some email adress where I can send you both sides of my ID because there is everything you need..?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @Renato30, your ID won't be accepted as a "Proof of Address" at it's older than 3 months I'm afraid. What's needed is either a utility bill, bank statement or an Internet bill that was received via post to your home address. Would it be possible to send one of these documents? The upload link in your account should still be active, but if you can't upload it there, please feel free to Private message me here in the Community with it. Please give the "Proof of address" section a read in the link below:
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Verification-Help/Tips-tricks-and-how-to-send-your-documents-for-....

/Ray
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

I dont have any of that..What else could I send you?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Up there I sent you one bill that I payed online.

0 Likes
Highlighted
@Renato30 please don't share any personal information publicly here as this is a forum where everybody sees your comments.
What is requested is a paper that your bank / internet / gas / water / electricity provider sends via the postal service, which shows your name and your address. In the case that you don't receive anything via post, you can try and request one at the issuing bank office, just make sure that you ask them to stamp it and sign it. Please let me know if you still need any clarification.

/Ray
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Can you give me email where I can send you proof of adress?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @Renato30, you can send it to contact@unibetcommunity.com and I'll pick it up from there.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

I sent it on that email adress this morning so you can pick it up from there.There is clarification from police office with signature and everything you asked for and it s not older then 3 months because I got it today.

0 Likes